Mono Mizi and Oskar Waltz on Let-Trade!

You guys, i'm on the phone with my dad RIGHT NOW. I don't know what to tell him though, because let-trade only takes Paypal or money order/bank transfer. I don't think he would want to pay for it with either of those methods, plus he'll know it's used. Grrrrrr.... they don't take credit card???

oscar is 6999.00 on LT....way too much IMO...I use to like that bag but, it does not appeal to me anymore...like the small one JS has it is cute....nice bag but, not sure if it is worth 6999.00...guess I do not like it enough....I like the mono mizi better for some reason...good luck and go mizi

You guys, i'm on the phone with my dad RIGHT NOW. I don't know what to tell him though, because let-trade only takes Paypal or money order/bank transfer. I don't think he would want to pay for it with either of those methods, plus he'll know it's used. Grrrrrr.... they don't take credit card???

you can register a credit card with paypal

The problem with paypal is that now he knows it's from a secondhand seller and not from eluxury or the boutique. He is going to meet me for dinner so we can discuss this in person, I hope I can convince him of why I should get it! My poor dad doesnt understand anything about why a bag is limited, or discontinued, etc. What is the time zone difference in Hong Kong? I emailed let-trade, wondering when I should expect a response.

The problem with paypal is that now he knows it's from a secondhand seller and not from eluxury or the boutique. He is going to meet me for dinner so we can discuss this in person, I hope I can convince him of why I should get it! My poor dad doesnt understand anything about why a bag is limited, or discontinued, etc. What is the time zone difference in Hong Kong? I emailed let-trade, wondering when I should expect a response.

ack! i wanted the mizi as well, but i've been jumping through hoops and hurdles to get this thing. it's like there are signs everywhere that i shouldn't get this purse right now. i've tried several times to buy it. i added the credit card i wanted to use and now i have to wait for something else to be verified. i wish i did all this sooner!

if you get it first, then it wasn't meant to be for me. good luck! i hope your dad says it's ok. and i can wait for another one to come around.

i hope we both get one!

Do you think that the Oskar Waltz is in good condition??
The strap looks like it's peeling.
What do you think??
It's so hard to tell from pictures. Sometimes women abuse/ruin bags.

The oscar was the hottest bag last fall. I got this bag and no matter where I
go I get asked about it. If you want the bag I would buy it because I will be a Keepsake. I would never sell mine reguardless of the price

ack! i wanted the mizi as well, but i've been jumping through hoops and hurdles to get this thing. it's like there are signs everywhere that i shouldn't get this purse right now. i've tried several times to buy it. i added the credit card i wanted to use and now i have to wait for something else to be verified. i wish i did all this sooner!

if you get it first, then it wasn't meant to be for me. good luck! i hope your dad says it's ok. and i can wait for another one to come around.

i hope we both get one!

Awww, don't feel bad. I'm sure it'll work out so we can both have one. I have to wait until later tonight to even see if my dad will buy it for me, please by all means don't let that hold you up! I just have a feeling that let-trade has already gotten some offers and will go 1st come 1st serve. But you should try to get it still!