Mono Mizi and Oskar Waltz on Let-Trade!

I would so get rid of my collection just to have that bag...:yes: IMhumbleO its the classiest handbag they have designed in a while. Even the name Oskar Waltz- makes you want to take notice..:flowers:

I guess I did get lucky when I got mine!!!:nuts::wlae:I really hope a PFer gets the bag!!! It's out of this world!!! But do keep in mind that it's VERY HEAVY and VERY LARGE!!!:idea:

Yes, somewhere. Here are some pics (I am 5'8"):graucho::

Attachments

• PICT4458.jpg
    PICT4458.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 79
  • PICT4442.jpg
    PICT4442.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 69
  • PICT5124.jpg
    PICT5124.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 129
  • Oskarwithstrap.jpg
    Oskarwithstrap.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 118
  • PICT4914.jpg
    PICT4914.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 90
Oh Irene! That bag looks gorgeous on you. :love:
Honestly, I don't feel so badly for not being able to swing it $$$ wise.
I think it would be too large for my taste and you said it was heavy.
You wear it SO well though. Enjoy it as I'm sure you do and thanks again for all the input!:flowers:

I will only purchase that bag on one condition.... it comes with those legs!!!
The bag is the most gorgeous handbag to date, you are right it is bigger than I imagined and for my petite frame it would consume me. Nevertheless, I still love it..
Thanks Irene for sharing your pics..:flowers:

mickloisme, thank you so much!!!:flowers:

amamxr, you crack me up!!! Thanks a million!!!:love: I've always hated my hight when I was in school and I am not even that tall!!! Now it comes in handy!!!:graucho: I can pull off Oskar, baby!!!:wlae:

I was just drooling over those 2 bags on let-trade and just KNEW that there would already be a thread on tPF...and I was right!! Both bags are TDF...I WISH they were in my price range right now...ah well. But I really hope PFers get them!!!!!!!!