Mono mini looping underrated?

LVgal1972

Jul 31, 2007
I find the mini looping underrated. I had the looping GM once but it hurt my shoulders badly when it got heavy. But the mini looping is such an elegant bag and seems to be low maintenance. I plan to get it as replacement for the mono pochette that I sold. I can use it as an evening bag or even on weekends when all I need to carry are the essentials like my cel, cles, and small make up pouch. Dont you guys think its a good substitute to a pochette? Lovely lovely.

I have the mini looping and I think it's a really great bag. For a small bag like that you can really fit a lot of stuff in it. I would say it holds more than double of a pochette.

I have the mini looping and I think it's a really great bag. For a small bag like that you can really fit a lot of stuff in it. I would say it holds more than double of a pochette.
Does the strap hurt your shoulders? The GM gave me bruises for a week!:cursing: I really want to get the mini looping soon!!! Its about time we reivive the reputation of this bag :tup:

I have the MM and the only complaint I have about it is that it's opening is not big enough for my Zipped Wallet. I wish I had gotten the mini instead.

I've had the MM looping for over 4 years and the canvas is still stiff. I still need to break it in. Maybe then the opening will be more pliable for my wallet.

My very first LV hand bag purchase was a mono mini looping. I found the bag to be quite stylish, elegant, and versatile. I especially loved the fact that one could wear it as either a shoulder bag or hand carry. For such a smaller type of bag, it's still quite roomy.... I can fit my D&B french wallet, cell phone, house/car keys, and a small make up bag in the mini looping.

I have a mini looping and it is probably my most used bag. It is the perfect size since I can use it as a day-to-day bag but it is still small enough to use when I go out at night. The strap doesn't really bother my shoulders. My only complaint is if I'm wearing a bulky sweater or jacket the drop of the strap is a little snug. But other than that it is a great bag.