mono mini lin speedy!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenka

Jan 29, 2009
Hi u guys,, I have a question.

I was wondering if any of you know if the monogram mini lin speedy, is made out of canvas. if so,how saggy it is??, and what color is that? is it black or dark gray??..:confused1:
if any of you could post a photo wearing it, that would be more than awesome!!:wlae:

thank you soooo much!!:yes:

The mono mini lin is made out of fabric and is saggy. However, a purseket makes it a bit less sagier and a base shaper solves the problem..
I really like the saggyness, here's mine:

SL371003 (Medium).JPG

PICT1200 (Small).JPG

DSC01339 (Large).JPG

The colour is a deep brown, ebene. It's difficult to catch in pics because the fabric and the handles are a different shade and I find a flash even makes them more different.

I might be wrong here...but I think the Mini Lin is made out of Linen? That's how they explain the lil pills and pulls on brand new bags coz its natural on linen material.

According to the LV printed catalog,
"monogram mini lin canvas is a blend of cotton and linen."

Speedy is "ebene", which is a dark brown (almost black) background, the LV pattern is lighter, to stand out, and the fabric has texture to it.
I tried this bag on at the boutique. It is GORGEOUS. :yes:The color isn't as severe as black, but certainly not "brown." They got the color just perfect. It would match everything.

If they made a strap to match (I know speedies aren't made to be shoulder carried, but I am a rogue) I would buy this bag TODAY.

It is a softer fabric than the regular mono canvas, sort of like heavy damask furniture material.
It would sag. You'd have to put something in the bottom to prevent this.

Status
Not open for further replies.