Mono Mini Key Cles

1. T4P! GREAT SELLER!!! My SIL buys from them a lot!!!

2. That's really cute!
    Great price too.

3. I wish it was mono :sad: or blue Tone on tone)

4. ^^^You may want to bookmark this seller! They have some great deals and their bags are in great shape!!!:biggrin: (I am not the seller, I promise!!!:lol: )

5. Thanks ~Irene~:smile: i'll do that

6. its a good deal

7. I didn't want to start a new thread so i thought I'd bump an old one.

Any, those with key cles, do you worry about your keys coming off or zippers opening.

I have purchased one (don't have it as of yet) but thought it would be perfect for license/bank card and change for coffee in the AM when taking the kids to school.

8. I use a cles as a wallet every day. Never had a problem with keys falling off or zippers opening - ever.

9. I am guilty of having three - and have never had a problem. The keys stay on and the zipper stays shut. :yes: Love them! :love:

10. thanks for that info

11. I have it in mono. I've never had problems with mine either - and I use it almost daily!

12. awesome, I cant wait to have mine in my hand :smile:

13. I've had a few. As long as you don't bang them up then there shouldn't a problem. I once had a pochette that wouldn't stay zipped cause the owner before me threw it aroudn too much that the zipper got loose. Same with the keyring.

But just take care of them =) It should be good.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice