Mono Métis

missyb

O.G.
May 29, 2007
I purchased the mono métis in feb before price increase and thought I would love the bag then I bought a empirente artsy and love it. I use the artsy everyday and every time I try and use the métis I end up finding it to small and can't see what's in it. My question is should I sell it and take a bit of a loss and get something else or hold on to it and see if maybe I'll eventually like it?

Just curious. Metis is my wishlist and I don't have an Artsy. But, isn't the Artsy a really deep bag also, and hard to find things? Just wondering. Artsy has never been on my radar and my mind might change.

And, if you're not loving the Metis, I think to sell it sooner would be a better option than to keep hanging on to it and loose more down the road.

Just curious. Metis is my wishlist and I don't have an Artsy. But, isn't the Artsy a really deep bag also, and hard to find things? Just wondering. Artsy has never been on my radar and my mind might change.

And, if you're not loving the Metis, I think to sell it sooner would be a better option than to keep hanging on to it and loose more down the road.

I have both bags in empreinte. For me it is a little more difficult to get into Metis, seems like the opening is not as wide as on Artsy. But since Metis has the long strap, it is very useful for me. And it fits everything I need to carry, Artsy is too big for me. Also heavier. But I love both equally, I can't part with any lf these bags.

Missyb, empreinte is a gorgeous leather and for me it is sooooo difficult to return to canvas bags! I almost don't wear them. Sell the metis in mono and buy another leather bag ~ you can try Metis in empreinte or simply any other bag... There are so many options...

I think the room you have in the Artsy is what did it for you. I would try wearing the métis a few more times to see if it has use. Are there times when you want to carry a smaller bag?

Be Blessed MoNikki

I purchased the mono métis in feb before price increase and thought I would love the bag then I bought a empirente artsy and love it. I use the artsy everyday and every time I try and use the métis I end up finding it to small and can't see what's in it. My question is should I sell it and take a bit of a loss and get something else or hold on to it and see if maybe I'll eventually like it?

I would sell it. I got the artsy n didn't like it & sold it. Got the metis and so-so abt it & thinking of letting it go as well but I probably won't. Why hold on to what clearly doesn't work. If you have doubts, wait a while ..

I'm really thinking of getting rid of it. I think know that I have empirente pieces I don't like mono and it's hard to see things in the bag and getting things in and out. I really want a large tote for travel but I don't like the nf. So I'm trying to find a bag that works and it doesn't have to be lv

I'm really thinking of getting rid of it. I think know that I have empirente pieces I don't like mono and it's hard to see things in the bag and getting things in and out. I really want a large tote for travel but I don't like the nf. So I'm trying to find a bag that works and it doesn't have to be lv

Sell it and buy a new bag you like. ;)

A Delightful! I love mine! Or a Speedy B...very versatile!

Loving my LV Delightful GM, Vintage Mono Speedy 35, Speedy B DA & Speedy Epi Noir 30... Next..Speedy 35 DE .. :smile:

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

How do you feel about Michael Kors? The Jet Set line has some nice size totes in saffiano leather and no vachetta or anything to worry about. I have the medium Jet Set striped travel tote in summer blue & white... don't let the word "medium" fool you!! It's huge. I once carried three Panera Bread pick 2 meals in it. It's also super durable, I've banged it around a few times (I'm clumsy :biggrin:) and it still looks brand new. The lower price would also make it more comfortable to travel with in my opinion... less worrying!