Mono Lockit

1. Does anyone know what they pricing is going to be on the mono Lockit? I already have a BH, do you think that those bags are too similar to have both?

TIA:flowers:

2. Elong I saw this bag yesterday at the Atlantic City store it is GORGEOUS!! Nothign like the Bat Hor in my opinion. The store was packed and I didnt ask for a price but I think this might be my next bag. It was so big! And sharp!! Anyone know the retail??

Selena

3. They sent me that email about it and I fell in love with it. I really want one, so hopefully it won't be too similar to any of my other mono bags.

4. I thought it looked different. I have alot of MONO bags and i want this one BAD!!!!! It was the only thing at the boutique I had to have! :smile:

5. Yea, I'm pretty sure this is the only thing on my LV want list...wait I forgot about the Mandarin Speedy, but that's been dropped to number 2.

6. I saw it in the boutique and cannot remember the exact price. But it was low. For the larger one I know it had not reached the $1000 mark. I think it may have been 9- something.

They had a big display fot it sayig it was to be released in August.

The are not bag looking bags but the vahetta bottom kills me:upsidedown:
    I'd have to baby it for life

7. I was @ Atlantic City yesterday too and caught a glimpse of it, it is better in person though I didn't catch the price either, I'll keep an eye out....Glad there's another south jersey girl on the pf!

8. I think the pm is 785 but not sure about the larger ones.

9. Does anyone have a pic?? Thanks.

10. [​IMG]

11. There is another thread with all the pics and prices in it..FYI...

12. Can you link it please? I did a search and found nothing. Hence the thread.

13. Mono Lockit Horizontal $935
    Mono Lockit Pm $770

I tried on MLH, it is bigger and softer than I expected.

14. I just put an order in the the Horizontal! I am so getting that on the first! ITS SOOO CHEAP!!!!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice