Mono Klara on let-trade!

1. Just a heads-up to anyone wanting a Mono Klara...I know there are some of you out there! :smile:

http://let-trade.com/s/LV-S36.HTM

Oh, let-trade has so many things up that I want...I wish I had lotsa money... :sad:

2. Yep.. but it looks like the previous owner really made good use of her!

lol. I wish I had alot of money too!! I'm eyeing something on the site right now and wondering if I should hit the BIN !!

3. I saw that today, too. The patina is too dark for my taste.

4. This bag is now hard to find

5. I guess the leather can always be replaced? The bag is lovely, however. I almot cried when I found out I couldnt purchase it anymore!! Thank Goodness I found one a month ago!! :yahoo: The patina isn't that bad, but the scratches on the bag is what puts me off on it.

6. Maybe the bag belonged to the lady in the photo!!!:lol: And she had it stuffed fool of bagels all the time!!!

klara.jpg
  7. Ah Ah LOL :lol:

8. The cowhide can replaced, it will cost about $300 for the entire bag.

9. The cowhide can be replaced, it will cost about $300 for the entire bag.

10. I never saw this bag in person until this weekend some girl at target was wearing one...it was so gorgeous. I was drooling. Wish I had the money I love this bag.

11. The monogram mizzi is also to die for!

12. Yes, I loved the ruched leather, it's totally gorgeous... but,,, I'm currently not purchasing....:wtf:

13. I like the Mizi better still but it's still gorgeous!

14. :lol: :lol: :lol: At the bagels photo!!! Nice way to carry your carbs!

:heart:

15. :roflmfao:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice