Mono Emilie or Josephine wallet...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got a chance to play with both the Emilie and Josephine wallets today. I liked the look of both wallets ever since I saw them in the Valentine's catalog. But after having seen both wallets IRL, I'm 100% sure I'm going to pick me up an emilie wallet! I've been looking for a monogram wallet that I'd be happy with for forever, lol...and I think I finally found it. I liked the 'envelope' look of the Josephine but I don't know if I'd be patient enough with a long 'tri-fold' wallet. I found the emilie very similar to the sarah wallet..and I love the sarah wallet. It is a tad bit thinner than the sarah wallet and I do like the 2 larger pockets to keep receipts and papers in. And the red interior...ooohhh!! Yummy!

2. I haven't seen either of them IRL, but from the photos I prefer the Emilie.

3. i like Josephine in blue

4. I'm having the same dilemma too! OP, if I were you, I'd go for Josephine since you already have a few Sarah wallets. Emilie seems like a more compact version of Sarah - less compartments, thinner and less bulky, etc.

Since Sarah has always been such a popular style, Emilie should be a won't-go-wrong style too, if you don't mind the colored button and less compartments - the price has definitely make up for those! :P

As for Josephine, I love how versatile the removable coin compartment is! Like a 2-in-1 wallet, the coin pouch can be so handy for smaller bags/clutch! But.., I'm not sure if I will find the tri-fold format inconvenience in the long run. :thinking:

Decision, decision..! :wacko:

5. Aww, thank u everyone for the input.... I talked my sa and they only have blue emilieleft, but I've decided to pack my little kids today and head out to the boutique!
    And i'll decide which one..

I also have mc international wallet which I never use anymore because of the trifold factor.... But as I mentioned I'm addicted to Sarah wallets, I have one in mono, damier and vernice...

This is going to be a small valentine pressie for myself! So maybe my hubby can get me the new 'ipad'.. Hehe

Thank u again, sorry for typos, I'm writing from my iPhone :smile:

6. Whichever you decide on, do remember to post pix, ya? ;)

Btw, will these be permanent, LE or seasonal?

7. Thanks again everyone!
    I came back with red emilie wallet!! :smile: pics later, I'm getting eye exam soon, just waiting here.....

8. Congrats on your new red Emilie!! Can't wait to see your reveal pics!

9. I bought the green Emilie last night! It was a toss up between green or the red! I ended up letting my dh decide!

Can't wait to see your pics!

Congrats!

10. Please show pics!!! I was thinking about the green too!! TIA!!

11. ^^^

Yes, I saw them both last night & can't decide between the red or green. So pretty. I don't have an LV wallet yet, so this will be my first. I thought I liked the Josephine because of the removable coin slot- BUT now you ladies have me thinking!

What to do, what to do.... green or red, green or red :thinking:

12. I love the sarah, and havent seen either the emilie or the josephine IRL, but i would probably pick the Emilie

13. I ordered the red Josephine today...I like the removable pouch so i went for that one.Snowing here so I just ordered it over the phone from my SAKS.

14. Congrats! :nuts: What makes you choose Emilie over Josephine? Can't wait to see your pix! ;)

15. I just purchased a red Emilie too yesterday. It is very functional and soft. I like it!