MONO DENIM XS OWNERS... Pls help!

Micci

O.G.
Oct 3, 2007
My collection already includes the Manhattan GM, MC White Speedy, Neverfull MM, Damier Griet, Denim Baggy PM and BH. Right now, I'm beginning to take a liking on the Black Mono Denim XS. However, I don't find it popular here in tPF. I seldom see threads talking about it.

To all the owners of this bag,
Can you give me some feedback how your bag's holding up? Is it slouchy? Is it part of the permanent line or seasonal just like the Griet? Any complaints with this bag?

To all non-owners,
Need also your opinion on this. The bag is almost $2K. Is it worth it? :confused1:

rosana84

♥.FaShioN aDDicT.♥
O.G.
Mar 17, 2008
♥..MaRtiNi LaNd..♥
Im pretty sure it's permanent...I've seen it and it definitely looks slouchy to me! Im sure it would hold up well since it's dark denim! If I were you I would get it..It's nice that it's like 2 bags in 1 since it comes with the additional strap!

melovepurse

super bag hag
O.G.
Jul 17, 2007
CA
Well, I just bought mine last week and I love it. I use the extra strap and wear it either crossbody or on my shoulder. I have the Neocabby GM too - this is a little smaller but still holds everything I need. I am attaching pics for you. Looks like the XS is bigger than the Alma MM in my pic. It is not as slouchy as the Neocabby, there is a semisolid base in the bottom, unlike the cabby. I watched another woman trying on the leather mahina XS and it was much stiffer than the denim, the leather didnt seem to slouch at all.

I hope this helps - I really love my XS and have been using her everyday!

Attachments

Micci

O.G.
Oct 3, 2007
Well, I just bought mine last week and I love it. I use the extra strap and wear it either crossbody or on my shoulder. I have the Neocabby GM too - this is a little smaller but still holds everything I need. I am attaching pics for you. Looks like the XS is bigger than the Alma MM in my pic. It is not as slouchy as the Neocabby, there is a semisolid base in the bottom, unlike the cabby. I watched another woman trying on the leather mahina XS and it was much stiffer than the denim, the leather didnt seem to slouch at all.

I hope this helps - I really love my XS and have been using her everyday!
Wow! Your bag is gorgeous!... That's it, I'm getting one :tup:

melovepurse

super bag hag
O.G.
Jul 17, 2007
CA
Yay, Micci - post photos of your XS when you get it! I put a Mc Queen "skull" scarf on my XS today, it looks very cool. I hope you love it!!

nimbette2

Oct 17, 2007
Atlanta, GA USA
Yeah, I notice that denim is not as popular for LV's, but I really like them. I now own a denim Baggy GM, but have had my sights on the Mahina XL black denim for a long time - and have not brought myself to spend that much yet.

I have seen the denim xs's in person and like them. You can't go wrong.

sxcruz22

Shoe Addict.
Jul 6, 2008
my friend has the black demin cabby and i love its look the XS imo is just too much fabric idk it doesnt look good to me. But the Cabby is tdf and shes had it for a year and it still looks great. Also it doesnt fade as fast at the blue demin

Dec 12, 2006
I love mine and I use it almost 75% of the time since I bought it in april. Its been holding up perfectly.

ok minor lil gripes...the buckle
because of the buckle i usually leave my purse zipped opened with the buckle closed or i close the zipper and leave the buckle unclasped. can be a hassle especially on my way to work when i have to get in the bag to get my train passes

i love the fact that i have not seen my bag on anyone so far (besides on this forum ;) )

Note: the GM Neo Cabby and the Denim XS are practically the same size. You def have to try them on in the store. make sure you try the xs with and without the strap!!! Denim xs may be the same size as the neo cabby except it doesnt look so big when you take the strap off and use it as a shoulder bag.

I know a lot of people consider it a lot for denim material, but we pay just as much for canvas and thats not leather either!

bianca.tan

Certified LV Addict
Oct 30, 2006
Houston, TX
count me in, i got the denim mahina XS and i love it! i switch between this and the galleria PM (2 of my faves right now). i posted pics in the LV in action thread. ;)