Mono, Damier Ebene, Damier Azur Canvas

wishgirl

Jan 11, 2014
I would like to hear your opinion in regards to the 3 canvas. I find that that DE is the thickest, then comes the Monogram and then the DA is the thinnest. Thank you for your input in advance.

lvoe nyc

Mar 25, 2013
You can't really say that one is thicker. The monogram canvas on some of my bags is thicker than some DE bags. My DE speedy b has thin canvas, but my artsy, sully, and even speedy have thick canvas. I only have a DA speedy, but the canvas is on the thicker side, more so than my DE. It really all depends on the style.

CornishMon

Be Blessed, MoNikki
Apr 30, 2014
Actually I think it depends on the bag style itself not the canvas.

Be Blessed MoNikki

Louisgyal37

Feb 3, 2013
Lawrenceville, GA
You can't really say that one is thicker. The monogram canvas on some of my bags is thicker than some DE bags. My DE speedy b has thin canvas, but my artsy, sully, and even speedy have thick canvas. I only have a DA speedy, but the canvas is on the thicker side, more so than my DE. It really all depends on the style.
+1 ITA!!! My sully, artsy, Metis pochette are substantially thicker than my speedy 35 B DE

Bijans

Dec 31, 2012
I find my speedy Bs to be much thinner than some of my other bags .. My older speedys seem thicker .My Reggia is new and it doesn't seem thin I'd have to say it's different with different bags not the different types mono ect .

Nanciii

Jun 12, 2014
Toronto, Canada
I find my speedy Bs to be much thinner than some of my other bags .. My older speedys seem thicker .My Reggia is new and it doesn't seem thin I'd have to say it's different with different bags not the different types mono ect .
I agree, but do you think the thicker the canvas, the more durable the bag is??

I'm thinking about getting another speedy, I can't decide which one I should get...
1. pre-loved Speedy 30 B Mono
2. Speedy 25 Mono

Bijans

Dec 31, 2012
It seems to me that the older speedy might be made better than the newer ones although I love my speedy B 35 ! It's one of my favorite bags and seems to be very durable ! I sold one of my older speedy 30s to find the B .. I have only had it a few months but I'm loving the strap !