Mono Clutch Help???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394261311.371934.jpg
    Thoughts...

2. I have the Favorite MM and love it. I originally went in to LV to purchase the Eva but when I saw the favorite, it was love at first sight. I say you should get it!!

3. I don't own it but I think it is a great clutch!!! good size and very stylish! love it!!👍

4. I have this and I love it! It's very versatile. The only negative is the strap length. I'm 5'8" and it looked ridiculous when worn cross body. I had to buy the LV bolt extender to give me 3 more inches.

5. +1.... I'm 5'2" and it's the perfect length for me!

6. Thank you for your opinion, I'm obsessing over it! I think I'm going to go check it out!

7. I think I'm going to go check it out!

8. Hmmm well the good thing about that is I'm 5'3 so it should work well for me!

9. I'm 5'3 so that's great to hear!

10. Yes, will be the perfect length for you! You inspired me to take my favorite out today :biggrin:

11. I have seen youtube videos to compare this to eva. I still prefers the eva because of the zipper.

12. Eva:biggrin:

13. I prefer the favorite over eva. Mine looked a bit short at first but got used to it.

14. I have sold my Favorite after a few weeks. I prefer bags with a Zipper on the top - for me the Favorite isn't agreable to hande and the strap is too Long.

15. I am 5.4" and the Favorite strap is still long enough, but if I was any taller it would probably be too short. The Eva strap is just a little longer and also works on my height. HTH ~ good luck in your cross body search! Best to try on in the boutique and see what works for you.:smile: