Mono canvas

I see LOTS of people wearing Monogram bags in the summer!! I personally use mine all year round and they look fantastic!!

If you want something lighter though then maybe consider getting an Azur or something?

I use mine all year but since I have been using my mono speedy since November I am in the mood to change to something different for the warmer months - like that baby in my signature below. I sent about a thousand hints and email and pics to my DH...now it's a wait and see. It's way too much money to go and get it without his ok...and he's not too hip on me spending that much on a bag. But Mothers Day is coming up so we shall see!!! Ok...did I just get off topic and go into my own little world there ? Sorry!

white bags are in for spring summer so a auzur would be nice...but, still on a ban...think I will put the mono canvas in their dust bags and bring out my brighter cheery bags for spring summer...in the fall I could not get enough mono canvas and now I look at it and think it looks so dark and heavy...strange how the mind works...one minute you are total in love with a line the next minute you are putting it away till next season...I definitely bought too much mono canvas...wish I would have picked only one mono and then the other three from different lines like epi, suhali, daimer, azur....it is possible to get too much of a good thing imo...thanks for sharing everyone...

I have always thought this, too. Mono seems more of a fall/winter bag. LV probably realized this and came out with the azur. The new white epi bag would be cute for summer.