Mono canvas is flashy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, ITA!!! But in the end..I do always come back to mono. So much class and history, how can one stay away for long?:shrugs:

Oh believe me, I didn't stay away for long! I went through a phase though where I wouldn't wear anything with designer logos, purses or clothing. I loved designer bags, I wore Coach, Prada, Kate Spade, LV. Then I got my black MC Speedy and I had been carrying it for 2 years almost exclusively b/c I loved it so much and I was suddenly sick of it. I never got the negative comments or fake accusations others have gotten, in fact I got loads of compliments, but I just wanted to reject materialism and branding I guess at that time. So I got a magenta patent Franco Sarto bag and a light green croco leather purse and a couple metallic leather purses at Nordstrom, all really nice quality purses but not designer and no visible logos. I was like that for a couple years but then I saw the Chanel black Cambon tote and loved it so I got it. It brought me back to the designer handbag thing. Then I got my Gucci Horsebit Hobo, my Dior Girly Boston, and started wearing my LVs again. So now I am proud to be a material girl sometimes! I really don't care what other people think and when it comes down to it, I just want to wear things I really like that make me happy. Luckily I keep all of my purses and never get rid of anything so I have plenty of choices.

I think in certain bags Monogram Canvas is a bit flashy
I usually go for Damier Canvas (more masculine) but I carried a Monogram Canvas Sac Bosphore a while ago and it was really flashy, got lots of looks (mostly bad haha)
Now I got a Monogram Beaubourg and it's much less flashy... So I guess It will be much less flashy when the vachetta strips get darker

I think the vachetta and gold zippers are flashy, not the actual canvas... At least for Men bags

Mono is my favorite line. I think it's beautiful, not flashy but to each his own. As some of the others said, the EPI line is AMAZING. I'll be drooling over that line until I can one day have one of my own. I should sell my Tivoli to get something EPI!

Status
Not open for further replies.