Mono Business Card Holder

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. On the occasion I choose not to carry my wallet, I find my Mono Business Card holder fills in nicely as a substitute, perhaps a Damier in my future? With the holidays approaching it would make a nice gift for a man or lady. Im thinking of buying 3 for gifts. What would you think of this in your christmas stockings? BTW im a guy

2. I'd love one! :nuts:Are you offering?:graucho:;)

3. Sure, send one my way too!:yes:

4. I wish I had a friend like you. I don't know anybody who wouldn't love that! How sweet are you?

5. I have the damier one and I use it solely as my wallet. I love it. It's slimline and fits only the essentials. The junk cards and stuff flows into my agenda or cles.

6. Absolutely!!! I have one and use it as a wallet with my clutch bags or as a business card holder every day. I think it would make a wonderful gift!:yes:

7. It's a very nice gift.

8. bring it on!!!!
    lol. the ladies will definitely loooove it.

9. I think they are great! They would make a wonderful gift for both men & women. Anyone would appreciate it in their stocking! Edited to add: the damier is exceptionally nice!

10. Great gift!!!

11. They would make a great gift.

12. Sure, they would be the perfect gifts!
    Personally, I love Damier one :smile:

13. I was actually considering either getting one of these or a cles. ;)

14. you are so nice! i think theyare great gifts!

15. ANYBODY will love that.......ahem ahem........
    they do make great gifts........

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice