mono bumbag or MWT bumbag? help me decide!

emmajean

Aug 27, 2016
i've completely fallen in love with the mono bumbag, but can't decide if I want the vachetta + mono version or the MWT with the black leather. I definitely favor bags that are carefree, and I can see myself using this on more casual outings (lots of walking!) which is why the black leather is appealing, but the MWT is expensive for what it is, and I'm not completely sold on the sticker (I would do something small on the back.).

Any thoughts? Also, not sure if I'm patient enough to stalk a mono bumbag on the site...I've been watching for the past two weeks and I haven't seen any pop up.

Hard decision! MWT is much more expensive, but it is carefree like you wanted. Plus you wouldn't have to stalk the site to get it. Buut, once vachetta patinas you worry less about it.

Reactions: emmajean
I love the black leather with mono. I feel it looks more premium and so easy to use. I too myself want a bumbag especially for travel when things open up again but am undecided on the vanchetta or the black trim due to the price factor too. I prefer the black due to the carefree use and not having to worry abt it. You can pick it up by the handle and not think twice or the strap for that matter. It looks great and more special and unique. For outings that might be more rough it’s not a care in the world but I do believe the price xtra price for the black trim and stickers (esp if you’re only getting one for the sake of it) is pretty expensive. Here where I am it will be $600 extra and that a lot for those 2 things. So I am undecided. Sorry couldn’t be more help

I love the black leather with mono. I feel it looks more premium and so easy to use. I too myself want a bumbag especially for travel when things open up again but am undecided on the vanchetta or the black trim due to the price factor too. I prefer the black due to the carefree use and not having to worry abt it. You can pick it up by the handle and not think twice or the strap for that matter. It looks great and more special and unique. For outings that might be more rough it’s not a care in the world but I do believe the price xtra price for the black trim and stickers (esp if you’re only getting one for the sake of it) is pretty expensive. Here where I am it will be $600 extra and that a lot for those 2 things. So I am undecided. Sorry couldn’t be more help
I'm in the same exact boat!! I'm not a big sticker girl (I like a classic, clean look), so it would be for the sake of it...but to be able to throw it on while traveling/walking/working etc., and not have to be anxious about the vachetta would be nice. I do like the pop of vachetta, but my peace of mind might be worth the $600 for the black leather LOL.

Reactions: Bumbles
I'm in the same exact boat!! I'm not a big sticker girl (I like a classic, clean look), so it would be for the sake of it...but to be able to throw it on while traveling/walking/working etc., and not have to be anxious about the vachetta would be nice. I do like the pop of vachetta, but my peace of mind might be worth the $600 for the black leather LOL.
Yes I’m leaning more toward black too. Easy to use and IMO does look slightly more premium and special. Like the Palm Springs mini and other items with mono and black trim. Good luck and let us know how you go. Can’t wait to see your reveal

Reactions: emmajean
If you’re just going to get one sticker on the back, go for the mono/ vachetta. I have the MWT but with Vachetta but I’m also not afraid of how Vachetta wears. It‘s a great bag and so easy to use!

I just picked up the black MWT bum bag and I love it! I put one sticker on the back because I prefer a clean look and I have zero regrets. I much prefer the black leather with monogram, I also think it looks more premium. But I was never a fan of vachetta so I'm biased, I didn't buy any mono items until the black leather trim was released.

I’m a big mono/noir fan and tried to like the mono with vachetta but, at the end of the day, I knew I’d regret not going for what I really wanted. Sold the bumbag to put towards the wt bumbag and thankfully am not out any cost minus tax. I’m just getting 1 initial on the front as the back will rub against my body with wear.

okay, i've decided to go for the MWT bumbag. too hard to pass up how carefree the bag is!! now, to pick a sticker - what's your favorite minimalist sticker for the back? i'm thinking the round red one...

I went with the red round. I can’t think of any situation where you would actually see the back sticker so I wasn’t concerned about size of the sticker and it chipping. The red also matches the inside.