Which hands free bag is better?

• Mono Montsouris

Votes: 23 67.6%
  • Mono Bumbag

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters

Km2181

Jan 31, 2018
I just purchased the mono Montsouris which I really, really like but I keep going back and forth between that or the bumbag. I’m looking for an easy, carefree bag for when I’m out with my kids.

Definitely mono bumbag! It’s simply gorgeous and such easy to use and hands free. Can be worn as a “bumbag” lol, crossbody bag, sling, shoulder bag, has a funky top handle to grab and go and massive internal space to store everything. Hope that helps!

Reactions: Km2181
Just recently purchased the Mono Montsouris, as well. Love it! I have a 3yo so I needed something a bit more spacious and backpacks are my fav when I’m out with him. So Montsouris gets my vote :smile:

I am also debating between these two!

I've been eyeing the mono bumbag (world tour black trim version) but I also like the look of the Montsouris PM in black! I don't carry a ton so naturally the bumbag would be the better choice size wise - but both are so cute.

I was torn between bum bag mono with black trim vs montsouris pm mono (still deciding between black or natural).. .

I vote for the montsouris pm! It is more timeless whereas the bum bag is more trendy. But I love both! ‍