Mono bag with DE strap - thoughts?

Louish

Dec 28, 2014
UK
Hi everyone

I currently use my mono pochette as a crossbody using a gold chain. I want to get a leather strap so its more low key but I'm hesitating over getting a vachetta strap because I don't want to worry about it getting caught in the rain and also it's more under the radar (not as 'bright').

Will this look ok or odd? Does anyone have any photos which could help me decide?

Thank you :welcome:

mamakelly

May 28, 2013
USA
Hi everyone

I currently use my mono pochette as a crossbody using a gold chain. I want to get a leather strap so its more low key but I'm hesitating over getting a vachetta strap because I don't want to worry about it getting caught in the rain and also it's more under the radar (not as 'bright').

Will this look ok or odd? Does anyone have any photos which could help me decide?

Thank you :welcome:
I have used my DE strap from my speedy B on my pochette accessories and it looks fine. It is bit wider than the strap you would buy, but the color looks fine because there is very little vachetta on the bag.

edsltan

Apr 19, 2016
Someone posted this but I think it's not actually the real DE strap but the color seems the same. I dunno if you like it.

Attachments

Miss Krys

Jun 14, 2014
Edmonton, Canada

Louish

Dec 28, 2014
UK
I'm thinking it could work! I only have a few LV bags and I'm on a ban for the forseeable future so I'm trying to think of creative ways of getting more use out of my current collection!

fabuleux

STAND UP
Aug 3, 2014
Only extreme purists might find it odd... The real world won't give it a second look!