Mono Alma, is it..

I have to say I agree, it's a very classic bag. But maybe I'm prejudiced because my MIL has it. I don't know your age but for "younger" people I like the speedy or papillon better.

No! No! No! Definitely not!
I'm 21, I absolutely love the shape of the Alma and am dying to get another one in Mono, Damier or Epi (already have the black MC). It's such a great size and shape :love:

I'm 42 and have a papillon which I think is starting to look a little young on me. ;)

I guess I shouldn't mind carrying an old lady bag since I'll be an old bag myself soon enough, lol. And actually, if I'm going to spend 900 on a bag, I guess I'd rather it be a bag that doesn't look silly on me in a few years.

No! No! No! Definitely not!
I'm 21, I absolutely love the shape of the Alma and am dying to get another one in Mono, Damier or Epi (already have the black MC). It's such a great size and shape :love:
I know, me too.

Ok I'll go for it (even though I'm twice your age lol). A woman I work with has it and she's well into her 50's, that's what got us on the topic of it being for older women...

Old lady bag?! No way, I think it's gorgeous! If I wasn't on a ban, I would want one of these now! I think they look great and such a beautiful style. All the pics of the PF'ers that have then make me love it even more! :love:

I know, me too.

Ok I'll go for it (even though I'm twice your age lol). A woman I work with has it and she's well into her 50's, that's what got us on the topic of it being for older women...

Great choice :yes:
IMO Almas are perfect for every age. A friend of mine (my age) has a Mono Alma and looks great w/ it... so does the 70 years old lady who I see in the supermarket from time to time :lol:

If you buy bags based on your friend's opinion then i wish you luck.
I have a friend who likes the weirds (ugliest to me) bags ever. The more eccentric the better! I loose no instant in letting her know how ugly/alien-like her bag choices are but the next one is always uglier :lol:
This in no way means that I would want her to stop buy/wearing her ugly bags. We're all not meant to have the same taste. It is what makes us who we are. I guess I tell her simply b/c I want to trip on her and i need to fulfill the PITA friend role ;) :lol:

the alma is one of my 'wants'. however, when i went to LV, the SA told me that the alma is for all ages, but said looks more fashionable for 35+ women. so i didn't purchase it.