Monnie? Monarch ??? It's Gypsy (PS)

Fiiiivve daaaaaays *whines*....ok, I SUPPOSE I can wait that long, ha ha. I look forward to PM'ing you then!

Glad you joined TPF, don't get too gung-ho until you're finished paying for the wedding, though. You think PS is bad for the budget....this place is just as bad or worse!:graucho:

Fiiiivve daaaaaays *whines*....ok, I SUPPOSE I can wait that long, ha ha. I look forward to PM'ing you then!

Glad you joined TPF, don't get too gung-ho until you're finished paying for the wedding, though. You think PS is bad for the budget....this place is just as bad or worse!:graucho:

I look forward to it too. At least we HAVE PMing here.

I knew it... ya lead me right into temptation! I'll have to limit myself on here until after the wedding then. LOL. I can't afford to be fiscally irresponsible right now.

Natalia... fortunately I don't have any credit cards. I cut them all up a few years back. But I have a debit card. :devil:

Natalia... fortunately I don't have any credit cards. I cut them all up a few years back. But I have a debit card. :devil:

phew you know the hardcore ways then, you will be fine...enjoy!:flowers:

( some gals put their cards in a plastic bag in a freezer and only use them when its a serious purchase and they rethink it when the cards defrost;)...)