Monnie? Monarch ??? It's Gypsy (PS)

THANK YOU! I appreciate the welcome!!

Natalia, LOL! I've never heard that before. That doesn't help if you are shopping online much though does it? Which is why I don't have CCs, I'm too good at getting around myself.

Caitlin-- I am a member of another forum and so is Monarch. They don't have PMing, and don't allow for posting of emails and such... so mostly, if we want to talk to one another we have to be creative. I'm on the N. CA board of the knot occassionally, so usually I lead people there who I want to talk to... but this works better because of the PMing. :smile:

I love the smiley selection here!:tup:

I don't know what NPH would do , nor can I figure out the acronym.

I'm just Monarch/aka Monnie...I met Gypsy on PS and like she stated earlier, there is no PM option there so we got creative and figured out that we could make use of our handbag love and meet up here!

I've also posted on the MJ subforum, also I love LV. Thanks ladies, for the warm welcome!

This is a cute thread :biggrin: I'm glad you two found each other. YAY!!! :biggrin: You will make other great friends on TPF, guaranteed...:devil: And we are all enablers! (Unless you are in trouble, in which case we HELP you).

Welcome Gypsy!!!! :smooch:

me too hehe ! Maybe caitlin was sooo bored with Completely Boring Thread that she spaced out and just typed something even she doesnt know what she meant? ;)

OH! You meant 'NPH' under my username!

Haha! Duh!

NPH is Neil Patrick Harris.

This poster (vv) is promotion for the upcoming Harold & Kumar movie. It's going to be Legen - wait for it . . . .

Attachments

• What Would NPH Do.jpg
    What Would NPH Do.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 56
OH! You meant 'NPH' under my username!

Haha! Duh!

NPH is Neil Patrick Harris.

This poster (vv) is promotion for the upcoming Harold & Kumar movie. It's going to be Legen - wait for it . . . .

He looks fierce !
attachment.php

now I need to go and google Harold and Kumar...:Push: