Monnie? Monarch ??? It's Gypsy (PS)

wordbox

so in love!
O.G.
Feb 26, 2007
The North Pole
Uhhhh... what? :shrugs:

Did someone tell you to join here? This is definitely tPF, so you might be in the right place. Want to give us some more info?

nataliam1976

Nov 14, 2006
she needs to be registered i think more than a week and have more than 5 posts to receive PMs.

monarch

badlybent
Feb 12, 2007
chicago
Fiiiivve daaaaaays *whines*....ok, I SUPPOSE I can wait that long, ha ha. I look forward to PM'ing you then!

Glad you joined TPF, don't get too gung-ho until you're finished paying for the wedding, though. You think PS is bad for the budget....this place is just as bad or worse!:graucho:

nataliam1976

Nov 14, 2006
Thank you very much for the help natalia!

Yes, Monarch did ask for me to join. I was resisting as I'm afraid it will fuel an increase in discretionary spending. LOL.
you are totally right...brace yourself and cut up your credit cards pronto!:upsidedown:

GypsyLayla

Apr 16, 2008
Fiiiivve daaaaaays *whines*....ok, I SUPPOSE I can wait that long, ha ha. I look forward to PM'ing you then!

Glad you joined TPF, don't get too gung-ho until you're finished paying for the wedding, though. You think PS is bad for the budget....this place is just as bad or worse!:graucho:
I look forward to it too. At least we HAVE PMing here.

I knew it... ya lead me right into temptation! I'll have to limit myself on here until after the wedding then. LOL. I can't afford to be fiscally irresponsible right now.

Natalia... fortunately I don't have any credit cards. I cut them all up a few years back. But I have a debit card. :devil:

nataliam1976

Nov 14, 2006
Natalia... fortunately I don't have any credit cards. I cut them all up a few years back. But I have a debit card. :devil:

phew you know the hardcore ways then, you will be fine...enjoy!:flowers:

( some gals put their cards in a plastic bag in a freezer and only use them when its a serious purchase and they rethink it when the cards defrost;)...)