Monkey Shine, AppleCare or lovinmybav

I just purchased the Galliera PM in mono. I applied LovinMyBags. So far it's working wonderful, very easy to apply...I would definitely have to give it more time to give a more detailed review as its only been a week and a half. I haven't tried the others.

I used lovin' my bags on my totally. I did notice that the cream dried in the holes of the stitching, it's not super noticeable when looking unless you are up close. It's worked great for keeping the water spots off and dirt. It's really easy to apply.

Check out youtube BJTaylor02 does a review on the lovin' my bags and a spray and shows the before and after. Very helpful!

I use apple guarde on my artsy handle.
I wipe it with an alcohol free baby wipe every 2-3 months and then I spray the handle only.
That's the only thing I've used on it & it has slowed the patina process.
One thing I've read on here is that some leather creams will darken the vachetta and it will not look the same again.

I must give a warning here about LMB products. I used this on both my Delightful GM and Artsy. You must apply this very carefully as it is a lotion and can go on heavier in spots than others. I used a white washcloth to apply it and did it very slowly and exactly as the instructions told me, however as with any lotion, it is impossible to apply it perfectly evenly everywhere. Some spots must have absorbed more lotion than others. That is the only reason I can think of why both my bags patinaed very unevenly. The handles looked blotchy and there is no way to get the cream between the laces of the Artsy handle, so it was always a bit off there. I had to sell both bags and re-buy new ones as the uneven patina drove me crazy. On the new bags I have used AppleGarde spray that I bought on Amazon and its amazing! It sprays evenly and gets into the tiniest cracks and crevices since its a spray. Both my bags have a beautiful, even patina now. I have been caught in torrential downpours unexpectedly and the water beads up and rolls right off...like a waxed car! Its really great stuff and I would never use anything else again! Before you say I must have applied the LMB wrong, both my mother and sister and 3 of my friends used the same product on their bags and ALL of them had the same bad experience with it. I know some here have had no problems, and I heard they did recently re-formulate the product. Whether that was the issue or not I don't know, but I'll stick with AppleGarde!

bunnches said:
I must give a warning here about LMB products. I used this on both my Delightful GM and Artsy. You must apply this very carefully as it is a lotion and can go on heavier in spots than others. I used a white washcloth to apply it and did it very slowly and exactly as the instructions told me, however as with any lotion, it is impossible to apply it perfectly evenly everywhere. Some spots must have absorbed more lotion than others. That is the only reason I can think of why both my bags patinaed very unevenly. The handles looked blotchy and there is no way to get the cream between the laces of the Artsy handle, so it was always a bit off there. I had to sell both bags and re-buy new ones as the uneven patina drove me crazy. On the new bags I have used AppleGarde spray that I bought on Amazon and its amazing! It sprays evenly and gets into the tiniest cracks and crevices since its a spray. Both my bags have a beautiful, even patina now. I have been caught in torrential downpours unexpectedly and the water beads up and rolls right off...like a waxed car! Its really great stuff and I would never use anything else again! Before you say I must have applied the LMB wrong, both my mother and sister and 3 of my friends used the same product on their bags and ALL of them had the same bad experience with it. I know some here have had no problems, and I heard they did recently re-formulate the product. Whether that was the issue or not I don't know, but I'll stick with AppleGarde!

I agree with her, I used this too to my Bosphore Backpack, Speedy B 35 Mono and other ones I own. As a matter of fact, I spray my newly bought bags before I use them and felt confident with the protection. Likewise, I bought mine from Amazon.