Monica Rich Kosann

blumster

Jan 2, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Do it! I absolutely love my Monica Rich Kosann necklace. I bought it when my second child was born and it's one of my favorite necklaces. I usually wear it with my children's pictures flipped over towards me (so they are close to my heart). I love all her detail work on her pieces. It's excellent quality and craftsmanship. I've toyed with ordering a longer chain though-not crazy about where it hits me…. I'd like it to be like 21 inches or so….

Attachments

kristar

Jan 11, 2012
St.John's, Nl Canada
Do it! I absolutely love my Monica Rich Kosann necklace. I bought it when my second child was born and it's one of my favorite necklaces. I usually wear it with my children's pictures flipped over towards me (so they are close to my heart). I love all her detail work on her pieces. It's excellent quality and craftsmanship. I've toyed with ordering a longer chain though-not crazy about where it hits me…. I'd like it to be like 21 inches or so….
That is gorgeous!! Thanks for adding the beautiful pics and replying to my post. Yes, I'm going to go for it. Maybe ask DH for Mother's day. Btw.. your kiddies are sweet!

blumster

Jan 2, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
That is gorgeous!! Thanks for adding the beautiful pics and replying to my post. Yes, I'm going to go for it. Maybe ask DH for Mother's day. Btw.. your kiddies are sweet!
Thanks so much- they're 6 and 8 now but I cherish these baby pictures of them! You will love your new bracelet and make sure you post a pic when you get it- congrats!!!