Moni Moni Splendor pics

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
The first pics are of the Caramel. I tried my best to get up close and capture the flaws. What you are mainly looking for in the last three is the white areas near the seams and such where it should be the color of the bag.

Attachments

• monimonicaramelP2080394.JPG
    monimonicaramelP2080394.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 512
  • monimonicaramelstrap2P2080396.JPG
    monimonicaramelstrap2P2080396.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 434
  • monimonicaramelwhiteseamP2080393.JPG
    monimonicaramelwhiteseamP2080393.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 422
Next up is the chocolate Splendor. Notice how it is not a deep yummy color, but more of a faded grey,brown color.

The last one is comparing the color of the Gerard Darel to the Moni Moni.

Sorry that one is not that clear. My 6 year old was helping me take the pic. LOL
That's his hand. :smile:

Attachments

• MoniMonichocP2080381.JPG
    MoniMonichocP2080381.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 401
  • monimonichocstrapP2080382.JPG
    monimonichocstrapP2080382.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 328
  • monimonichocstrapP2080385.JPG
    monimonichocstrapP2080385.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 288
  • monimonigerarddarelP2080397.JPG
    monimonigerarddarelP2080397.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 442
Wow, Bjara -- the white parts on your bags were pretty obvious. I noticed some on mine, too, but you kinda have to look for it. I figured the lack of perfection came with the lower price. I definitely noticed their poor workmanship in the stitching. I don't think they were trying to be "vintage" by having bad stitching (double stitching in some places, etc.). It's like one of the tell-tale signs of a fake LV -- bad stitching. I still think the leather is amazingly soft. And I actually like their shade of brown. I thought the shade of brown exemplified "vintage". To each her own, I guess. Well, I hope you get your refund fast.

oh, I really love the moni moni style and the leather look; but, those defects are unacceptable and you really have no choice but to return them. Such a shame, I really love the caramel one. :sad2:

abaglover said:
Wow, Bjara -- the white parts on your bags were pretty obvious. I noticed some on mine, too, but you kinda have to look for it. I figured the lack of perfection came with the lower price. I definitely noticed their poor workmanship in the stitching. I don't think they were trying to be "vintage" by having bad stitching (double stitching in some places, etc.). It's like one of the tell-tale signs of a fake LV -- bad stitching. I still think the leather is amazingly soft. And I actually like their shade of brown. I thought the shade of brown exemplified "vintage". To each her own, I guess. Well, I hope you get your refund fast.

abaglover...I hope I didn't offend you by what I said. :sad:

Honestly, if it weren't for the white areas, I might have kept the chocolate one. It is faded and different, but cool at the same time...I had to do a double check before I sealed up the box. :lol:

Bjara said:
abaglover...I hope I didn't offend you by what I said. :sad:

Honestly, if it weren't for the white areas, I might have kept the chocolate one. It is faded and different, but cool at the same time...I had to do a double check before I sealed up the box. :lol:

Oh! No, no no. No offense taken! We all work hard for our money. If you're not completely happy, you send it back!! I guess my expectations were lower than yours :lol: :lol: !! I guess it's also a sad commentary on what our money can buy these days. As for the bags, I decided to keep mine because I'm in love with the leather. For the life of me, I can't find any leather this soft so for me, I was willing to settle.

I wanted this one in vanilla, to be specific. I like the GD better than the satchel moni moni, but I like this kitty bag (I'm imagining it in white) better than the GD, because it'll go on my shoulder.

Kitty%20Caramel.jpg