Moni Moni handbags

fashion_mom1

Apr 28, 2009
When i was in CA I went to a boutique where they sold Moni Moni handbags. It was a small boutique and I guess the designer showcases there. She personally comes in to the shop etc.

Does anyone know anything about these bags? I can't get them out of my mind. How do they rank as far as being a premiuim designer or is the line too new?

Just curious on your thoughts. Or maybe the line isn't popular at all. I have no idea. Just that they are beautiful.

This my fav....
monimoni.jpg

I also just found this link on the designer.
http://www.monimoni.com/about.html

Last edited:
I've seen the gray one a lot most especially on celebrities. As far as sighting them on the street, I still have not seen one IRL nor do I know much about them. ;)

I love the Splendor - the new Large size; I have a couple. I don't know how to pull pics, but just go to the Moni Moni site to see it. I love the distressed soft leather. I had the smaller one, but sold it, cuz I love bigger bags.

CS told me the Splendor in Black is almost always sold out, and is usually a pre-order for the next shipment. That's what I had to do for the Large Black. Still waiting, should be soon.