Moni Moni handbags

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 27, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2010
    When i was in CA I went to a boutique where they sold Moni Moni handbags. It was a small boutique and I guess the designer showcases there. She personally comes in to the shop etc.

Does anyone know anything about these bags? I can't get them out of my mind. How do they rank as far as being a premiuim designer or is the line too new?

Just curious on your thoughts. Or maybe the line isn't popular at all. I have no idea. Just that they are beautiful.

This my fav....
    [​IMG]

I also just found this link on the designer.
    http://www.monimoni.com/about.html

2. I've seen the gray one a lot most especially on celebrities. As far as sighting them on the street, I still have not seen one IRL nor do I know much about them. ;)

3. I love the Splendor - the new Large size; I have a couple. I don't know how to pull pics, but just go to the Moni Moni site to see it. I love the distressed soft leather. I had the smaller one, but sold it, cuz I love bigger bags.

CS told me the Splendor in Black is almost always sold out, and is usually a pre-order for the next shipment. That's what I had to do for the Large Black. Still waiting, should be soon.

4. In real life they are gorgeous. It's worth checking them out if there is a boutique near you. It lists the boutiques on the websites.