Moni Moni Bag

thats a really pretty color! :love:

i've been contemplating on that bag for a couple of months now but never actually took the plunge. im wondering, is it heavy at all? also are the straps long enough to be worn over the shoulder?

It was 2 lbs shipped and I do not find it heavy even with all my stuff in the bag. It is a bit heavier than a balenciaga city bag. Most of the weight is in the handles. The straps do go over my shoulder with no problems even when I am wearing my winter coat.

I just bought a Plum Splendor Bag that arrived today. When I searched the forum about these bags I read some good things and that some people had some problems with them as well.

I have to say that for the price I love the color and the leather on the bag. It is not a finished looking bag but has a much more worn look to it which I love. I won't worry about the bag wearing as it already looks worn. I can not get over how soft the handles are on the bag as well. I have some pics that I took so you can see the worn look to the bag upclose. I think it might help with any one that may be interested in getting the bag knowing what exactly vintage looking means up close.

img_4118.jpg

img_4119.jpg

img_4120.jpg

img_4124.jpg

img_4125.jpg

img_4126.jpg

img_4123.jpg

img_4121.jpg

The bag is a bit more deeper in color than the pics which were taken with out the flash in natural light. I did have one question for anyone who owns this bag. It does have a bit of a strong smell to it that has faded since I started to use it. I wanted to know if it will fade even more over time and with use?

just wondering, was this the bag on Ann's Fabulous Finds? i wanted that one!

I really wanna get the splendor, have been looking at it for a WHILE now!! :roflmfao: but i just can't decide what color to get.. the sites i find have Chocolate, Caramel, and Vanilla. which color do you think will be best?? oh.. i found a black one too, but I don't really want the black!!! let me know~!!!! thanks!

Mine was the one on Ann's. I have been carrying it for a while now and I really love it. It fits over my shoulder which is so nice and i love the shape and color. Plus not too many people have a bag like mine.

I personally like the vanilla over the chocolate or caramel but I am not a huge fan of brown bags.

i have this bag in cappuccino. it is a really nice color that goes well with almost everything. it goes over my shoulders fine too, and it is nice to be able to switch to the longer strap and use it as a messenger bag for those busy errands days.