Money wallet - what fits?

Thank you for posting this thread - you inspired me to buy a wallet to! Can I ask where you bought the chain to turn it into a crossbody?

Thank you! I got the strap at NanaStore2018 on Etsy. I’ve bought lots of straps from them and have had positive experiences. This is the particular strap: https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/687857554/5color3mm-high-quality-purse-chain?ref=yr_purchases

I couldn’t find anything that really matched the look of Balenciaga’s proper WOC chain (it’s a box chain) or the color of the classic hardware (like dark patina’d brass) but I got this chain in antique gold and then sponged it with some black paint to “age” it, and am really liking it.

Note it does make getting into the zippered compartment a bit of a pain, because this is what the chain attaches to. And it will rub on the sides of the top flap of the wallet…I’m expecting I’m going to rehab those edges regularly! But I don’t wear it with the chain all the time…most use just as a wallet inside a larger bag most of the time.