Monday reveal! A lovely find from eBay

Here we go - a dark blush cosmetics purse to match my lexie! Don't they look cute together :P

I seem to be obsessed with the dark blush colour, and interestingly the colour looks different on the cosmetics purse compared with the lexie. Any ideas - probably because the leathers are different?

I'm really happy with the glossy goat leather which is sooo soft and supple. Now I need to find ways to use it - hardly carry any cosmetics with me when out but I just loved the cute design so had to get one!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-08 at 13.12.40.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-08 at 13.12.40.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 438
  • Screen Shot 2014-09-08 at 13.11.40.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-08 at 13.11.40.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 441
  • Screen Shot 2014-09-08 at 13.12.00.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-08 at 13.12.00.png
    1,000.2 KB · Views: 412
  • Screen Shot 2014-09-08 at 13.11.13.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-08 at 13.11.13.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 434
Here we go - a dark blush cosmetics purse to match my lexie! Don't they look cute together :P

I seem to be obsessed with the dark blush colour, and interestingly the colour looks different on the cosmetics purse compared with the lexie. Any ideas - probably because the leathers are different?

I'm really happy with the glossy goat leather which is sooo soft and supple. Now I need to find ways to use it - hardly carry any cosmetics with me when out but I just loved the cute design so had to get one!

They're so cute together. Nice purchase. Could you use it like a grown up pencil/pen case, come lip balm holder/ tissue wallet if that makes sense? :smile:

Very pretty. Im sure you will find something to use her for. As for the colour difference it must just be due to the different batch of leather, Mulberry is made in different places so I guess thats just what happens. I have a small lily and purse in deer brown and they are different shades too. Enjoy her, she lovely :smile:

Lovely little cosmetics bag and looks great with your Lexi
I'm sure like the others have said you will find plenty of uses for it.
It will be lovely in your bag whatever you choose to use it for

Gorgeous set moonriver! I don't wear make up but use my scribble pouch to store a mirror, dental floss, hand cream, anti-bacterial gel & piriton. It's great for organising your bag. Enjoy

Love it and such a beautiful color! This kind of 'dusty' pink always catches my attention especially when paired with something light grey.

Congrats and enjoy your great find :smile: