Monday night mini reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Look at these little goodies I got this last week.... One from my regular H SA, and one from a dear dear TPF friend!!!

Attached Files:

2. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::woohoo::woohoo:

3. This will be a quick one: I need my 6hour night before eurostar-ing to the Paris H sale tomorrow night!!

First, my new vintage 70 scarf, Please chek-in. Love this colourway.

Attached Files:

4. And now, something I have been looking for for quite a while!

Attached Files:

5. gorgeous colorway LittleH~~ What fun, Paris sale tomorrow....... take me take me take me:P

6. My guess is a cadena?? the new one???

7. What is it?!?!? :whistle:

8. Presenting my new to me CDC, bleu brighton... phw.... Mississipiensis or whatever it is that they call it:yahoo: My very first exotic CDC!!!
    Thanks E!!!!

Attached Files:

9. :choochoo:

wowowowowoow! love the cdc!

10. [​IMG]

OMG, this is BEAUTIFUL~~~ congrats!!! Love IT!!!

11. Oh wow! I love it! Congrats!!!

12. You are one lucky girl!! H presents before your trip to the H sale in gorgeous Paris. Enjoy them all and good luck on your quest for H goodies!!

13. I love the CDC! Also the please Check in!!! Congrats on your purchases!! You are starting your shopping early Little H!!!!!!!!:nuts:

14. Family shot..

And that's it for tonight, I've been trying to steer away from H these last few weeks in anticipation of my big pig-out session wednesday in Paris!!!

Thanks for watching!!

Attached Files:

15. Bon Voyage ~~~ Wishing you a wonderful trip to Paris with lots of new H goodies!!:yes: