Monday Mulberry Reveal

Merize

O.G.
Mar 8, 2009
London
Please show us.
also quick question, do you still have the portobello tote, is it possible to wear crossbody comfortably?

Ruxby

May 31, 2013
T
Fab bag, congrats! Love the video and reveal:smile: Portobello on Portobello Road, molto bella!
Thank You!

I sent 2 bags to the Mulberry Spring Street boutique for their buy back program. My SA was able to find a proof of purchase from my purchase history in the store so they gave me 30% of what I originally paid

Any guesses on what I got?
7650EEDD-5B5A-4316-AF4F-98F2019A5AE4.jpeg

Reactions: MulberryMermaid

Merize

O.G.
Mar 8, 2009
London
Ooh, no I’m useless at guessing. What could it be?? what bags did you sell. Would love to see your collection!

Ruxby

May 31, 2013
Ooh, no I’m useless at guessing. What could it be?? what bags did you sell. Would love to see your collection!
I sold my East/West Antony messenger that I only used once. I didn’t like the stiffness of the leather and my older Mulberry bags were much nicer that I used a lot. I also sent a small Bayswater which used to belong to my late mother. I got it for her as a Christmas present a few months before she passed. I decided to part ways with it because it was the bag she was carrying when something wrong happened to her in the hospital when she was getting treatment. I don’t want to relive the memories when I see that bag.

FDA9EEA1-1AEC-4671-8BA1-3B1CB96AF279.jpeg