Monday determines the likelihood of a NEW bag with a lil' luck!?!

brendating

<3 <3 <3
Feb 2, 2007
I will be travelling through T3 Chanel next week and depending on stock, I may score myself a brand new bag if I am lucky! :sweatdrop: I am so nervous to find out whether anything will be available for me, as I understand the classic flaps fly off the shelves the moment it touches it! :amazed:

If any of the following will be available, I would love some opinions please as to which is better:

Jumbo Beige Caviar
Jumbo Black Caviar
Jumbo Black Lamb
Maxi Black Caviar
Maxi Black Lamb

...all with SHW.

I love the look of the black lamb, but would like your opinions as to the maintenance because I think I read that black is the best colour to go for lamb as it's easier to hide scratches and also no problems with colour transfer.

And if there was a choice between beige and black which would be nicer?!

And all other opinions please?! :P

For the size, really depends on how much you carry/if you like the look. For me, I have 3 jumbos & 2 maxis and the maxis get sooooo much more use than the jumbos! I carry a lot though, and love the look of a large bag.

For material, lamb IMO is so much more beautiful but sooo much harder to maintain. Caviar is my go-to material, but I have a jumbo lamb that I love so much and my lamb-phobia has definitely gone down since actually owning one (not as scary as it seems!)

And for color, I love black, but beige is gorrrrrrrgeous, you can't go wrong!

Best of luck! :flowers:

I suggest going for either beige caviar or black lamb!
As for the size, it really depends on your build. I'm petite so the maxi overwhelms my frame unfortunately!

what's more in your wardrobe?

Yes, if you get beige go for caviar.

def. try them on! Because once you see them and try on, your experience will be different then just looking at others' or at pictures. Once you see them, and on yourself, it's a little easier to decide. (kinda... cause I always want them all haha)

Whatever you get, you can plan another purchase for some other time maybe and get something a little different... like lamb/caviar or a diff. size or something.

Thank you all! I will definately have a think about it now because I won't have much time before my flight!
I have a jumbo fushcia caviar which is washed but I was wondering whether the lamb will be as structured as the normal caviar? Ummm....

Will do! I hope there will be a lambskin jumbo/maxi...but then again I can't be too picky with such little choice!

These are bags that I assume are most likely to be in stock. When I called them up today they said a turquoise fading into beige classic flap arrived today...wonder what that looks like!? Maybe I'll end up with one of those you never know! :smile:

Will do! I hope there will be a lambskin jumbo/maxi...but then again I can't be too picky with such little choice!

These are bags that I assume are most likely to be in stock. When I called them up today they said a turquoise fading into beige classic flap arrived today...wonder what that looks like!? Maybe I'll end up with one of those you never know! :smile:

Hey that's weird, I think I know what you're talking about!
When I was shopping for my jade green lamb maxi recently, I saw one that was green/turquoise fading into a beige-ish color! I thought it was pretty!
It almost looked like the green was turning into a soft yellow.
It was very luminescent. It was beautiful. I'll always remember that bag.

Not sure if that's what that is, but it made me think of it.

I would def. go for a black jumbo! Caviar or lamb is personal preference. Everytime I say that my next will be caviar but I keep going back to the lamb...