Moncler vs Birkin

cravin

Always spoiling the wife
Nov 16, 2017
For those that didn’t read in the bag offer thread, I never buy myself anything. Wife and I went shopping in NYC and I found a Moncler jacket that I love. At the exact moment that I’m looking down at the credit card machine and it says “Approved”, my phone rings. It’s our SA saying that she has a Black B30 with GHW for us. It’s like she sensed a disturbance in the force to remind me that all spending is supposed to go towards spoiling the wife more and more.

I promised a picture or two so here you go.

C9CB35BD-EB8C-4DF7-B549-F6CCAA90BFFD.jpeg

And since I know you could care less about the jacket

A90BFD28-1560-4045-B1A9-E06D0AA16474.jpeg

Happy Holidays!

What a great husband!

Where can I find one? :angel:

Happy Holidays!!

My brother is happily married, but he’s also a jerk, so my advice would be a bus stop, where I met my wife.

IMO Moncler is the perfect pairing with Birkin.... Just like you and wifey!!!! :drinkup:
Happy holidays darling @cravin

Until today, I had no idea my jacket was a dark blue. I swore it was black. You don’t think they’ll clash when I have to hold onto her bag when she’s in a shopping frenzy and needs both hands free?

Until today, I had no idea my jacket was a dark blue. I swore it was black. You don’t think they’ll clash when I have to hold onto her bag when she’s in a shopping frenzy and needs both hands free?
Navy/dark blue and black is a very chic combo. So you won’t embarrass the Birkin, the wife or yourself (in that order, of course) :giggle: Wear both in good health and happy holidays to you and yours.

ITA With @Perja, @bagnut1, Much better than a black moncler! Very chic! Would love to hear the bustop story sometime! Happy holidays!

I lived on the Upper East Side of Manhattan and was dropping a girl off in Riverdale in the Bronx after a date. I was waiting for an express bus that ran directly from Riverdale to the UES. Wife came running up to the bus stop to catch the bus to go out with her girlfriends. We got to talk and laugh for a solid half hour. I knew she was out of my league, so I turned up the sense of humor and charm. We’ve been in love ever since for the last 24 years. More importantly, we are best friends and we genuinely like one another.

I lived on the Upper East Side of Manhattan and was dropping a girl off in Riverdale in the Bronx after a date. I was waiting for an express bus that ran directly from Riverdale to the UES. Wife came running up to the bus stop to catch the bus to go out with her girlfriends. We got to talk and laugh for a solid half hour. I knew she was out of my league, so I turned up the sense of humor and charm. We’ve been in love ever since for the last 24 years. More importantly, we are best friends and we genuinely like one another.
And if that isn’t a great reason to use public transport, I don’t know what is :nuts:
#couplegoals right there!