Moncler Lissy

dinedine

Apr 19, 2013
Denmark
Hi,

If anyone have seen a Moncler Lissy Black or Deep Blue (Marine) in size 1 anywhere, preferrably on sale??!!! :P

I have waited too long to act (saving fund) and now it seems that my size is gone in the shop :sad:

I live in Europe so any european website would be really helpful. TIA!!!!!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

Cveaty

May 1, 2014
Hello i'm from Germany . I also have tried to become One moncler jacket Named armoise .no Chance in size 0.. In this colour i would like . Now i have one from the original moncler Website in italy . The Service is Great .... You can try there:smile:
But only moncler.com is original ...

Sent from my iPhone ... From Germany

dinedine

Apr 19, 2013
Denmark
Hello i'm from Germany . I also have tried to become One moncler jacket Named armoise .no Chance in size 0.. In this colour i would like . Now i have one from the original moncler Website in italy . The Service is Great .... You can try there:smile:
But only moncler.com is original ...

Sent from my iPhone ... From Germany

Hi thanks for tips! I think armoise is too cute to me. 😂 but I am browsing the website now! Already eyeing winter coat 😍😍

Cveaty

May 1, 2014
Yes....i want to say...try to become moncler lissy from the moncler original Site.good luck😄