Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lanymara

O.G.
Sep 15, 2013
Hi
I‘m considering replacing my cheap down jacket with a Moncler model. I‘m torn between the classic Bady model in black and the Bleu in blue (I‘ve got fair skin and dark blonde curls).

Bady seems to be thicker and a bit chunkier, Bleu is a bit more refined and lighter. I love the fact that both models have detachable hoods.

I would like to use the jacket when running quick errands in between seasons, when my Burberry trenchcoat is either too thin or too formal to wear and for travelling. For really cold weather I‘ve got a black Canada Goose parka, so I‘m covered for cold Swiss winters.

Which model do you think is worth investing in?

Modell Bady

C8C69B28-2B2D-4596-9822-4E0402D4D904.jpeg

Modell Bleu

525C09E8-71E8-4B3E-B4D8-196358EC0563.jpeg

Thank you all!

Hi, it depends if a blue or a black jacket goes better with your wardrobe. Also, which material do you prefer? I personally prefer the material with a subtle sheen and not the classic strong shine. Also, how warm should the jacket be? Bady is more of a lighter winter jacket. Bleu is a spring jacket. Maybe you could go to a boutique and try them or other styles on?

I would want to use it for both late autumn and early spring when it‘s too late or too early to wear my trenchcoat. I‘ve alread tried both on. The material was a bit nicer with the blue one but the size was a bit better with the black one. Decisions, decisions... :confused1:

Reactions: 880
They also have the Fourmi this season, which reminds me of the Bady, but material seems like Bleu. Maybe you want to look at that one too. Good luck with your decision!

Reactions: 880
but the size was a bit better with the black one.
I have a slight preference for Moncler blue to black, (and I wear blue and black together) but I thinK fit is more important. But would love to see model shots of whichever you decide! They are both great jackets. :smile: