Moncler boots?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have never seen Moncler shoes/boots IRL. Moncler is mainly an outerwear/ski apparel company. They make very fashion forward ski jackets which are usually embellished or have fur trims. And they are quite warm. I believe that Gucci's former creative director (Frida something) is now the creative director at Moncler so their recent collections have been very extravagant. Their ski jackets are extremely light weight/non-bulky but very warm. I would guess that this translates well into ski/winter boots.
    I would also guess that they are rather pricey, the outerwear generally starts at $1K.

2. Moncler is a very reputable brand. They make ski jackets for the Olympics, and as Kamilla said, some very cool outerwear. I, too, did not know that they made boots - but those look great! I have a coat from Moncler that was ltd. edition for Saks and I really love it for the coldest days

3. They look warm and comfy but not very attractive.

4. I think they're really cool but I guess pricey. And avoid wearing the same style jacket !

5. anyone has the moncler boot, it just marked down to $195 from $290 at barneys.com but only white color left! i am so tempted but scare it looks too bulky!