Monceau GM

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anybody know the measurements of the Louis Vuitton Monceau GM briefcase? I have seen a few listings, but they all have different dimensions in their description.

2. i looked up monceau in an old 2002 vuitton catalog that i have. i don't see anything about a GM. monceau (part M51185) is 28 x 22 cm / 11 x 9". hope that helps.

3. I really appreciate you taking the time to look it up for me. There is a larger version. It looks just like the smaller Monceau, but it is larger and does not have the front pocket/compartment. Maybe it is called something else like Monceau Briefcase. I am not really sure. Either way, thanks for the help. By the way, congrats on your new drawstring for the yellow petit noe and the electric zippy coin purse.

4. I'm loving the briefcase size of the Monceau as well as the Bel air's! From what I recall in the dimensions the length is 15" but that's as far a I can remember!

5. I don't think there's a Monceau GM. There is a Porte-documents bandouliere. Measurement is H 11.2 x W 15.2 X D 2

6. Thanks for all the help. In other words, the Porte-Documents Bandouliere is a briefcase that looks exactly like a larger version of the Moncea, minus the front pocket/compartment? There is no Monceau GM? I tried looking up the Porte-Documents Bandouliere, and I could not find anything. However, I also tried looking up the Monceau GM and could not find much. This lead me to suspect that Monceau GM was not the proper name. Does the Porte-Documents Bandouliere vary in its interior? I also noticed some of the listings had two interior pockets and some only had one?

7. I have the Monceau and what I assume is the Porte-Documents Bandouliere in black epi with gold h/w (from the mid-90's). The Monceau has one main gusset plus a large pocket on the front The Bandouliere has one gusset with no pocket on the front.
    hth!