Monceau BB anyone??

shellbstyle

Jan 29, 2013
I'm in the process of deciding on my next LV purchase and I have to say I'm really loving the Monceau BB in Indian rose or rose velour.

I am a bit concerned about the size of this bag and what it can hold:hrmm: I generally gravitate towards bigger bags, but I really need to incorporate a smaller bag in my wardrobe.

Does anyone own this bag or tried it on in the store?? Would love to hear your thoughts!

I'm attaching pics below of both colors for reference.
Thanks!

Attachments

• monceau rose.jpg
    monceau rose.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 4,017
  • Monceau bb.jpg
    Monceau bb.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 4,025
Last edited:
I order this with an intention to buy. But very small. My criteria is to fit a Sarah and this cannot. This is smaller than alma bb.

Also, finger prints does stay on the bag.

But it is so cute! I actually like it handheld.

it's really cute. my sis tried it on at the store, but the size was the issue. If the fingerprints bother you, you should check it out in Epi.
I thought fingerprints would not bother me too much..but I do find myself cleaning my vernis wallet alot, so this probably wont be a good choice :shucks:

I think I will go in store and look at it in the Epi, the colors are beautiful.

My local store did not get this bag but offered to order it in for me. I was told it is small, but really cute. Since I already have a couple of Vernis Alma BBs I decided not to order it.

I have this in Rose Velours. The fingerprints are not so obvious, but I still find myself cleaning it! It fits my Alexandra wallet in the main compartment and phone/lipgloss in the front pocket.

Adorable, on the small side but adds to its charm dont you think? I think the top 3 cutest small cross bodies are the chantilly, alma bb, and this beauty. go for it if you dont carry too much :smile:

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I've fallen in love with this bag!!! I'm not normally a LV gal, but this cute style is really up my alley. Unfortunately, being in Melbourne, Aus, I have to preorder it and I don't think I'm game enough to blind buy. Anyone purchased this bag and wouldn't mind reviewing it for me?

Have you searched the Clubhouse to see if there is any info? Did Mel store say how long it would take to order in? It is strange that this line wasn't released in Aus.. just like the epi Noe bb...according to my local store. But if you can get one in I would love to know the result of that.