Mona Blu's Downstairs Collection

after a shopping trip to Mr. LV's house in Hollywood...emjoy! Sorry for the low res camra picphoneL

Photo_041906_017.jpg

are those red aldo heels in the last pic on firs post? I think i have the same one!=) it is so cute but a bit uncomfortable when i wear it=p
great collection! i LOVE the sexy leopard heels

shopalot said:
How is the closet reno coming along? Can't wait to see some pic's!:idea:
Your new purchases are great!:love:

Oh man, it is coming along slowwwwwwly...so far I have managed to clean up one downstairs room and get all my handbags intoa closet of their own...pics soon I promise :smile:

monablu said:
Oh man, it is coming along slowwwwwwly...so far I have managed to clean up one downstairs room and get all my handbags intoa closet of their own...pics soon I promise :smile:

Renovating/cleaning up can be a :censor: !!!
I'm holding you to that!!!

ok so I have done some small minor improvements: the first move to actually CLEAR out my most frequented clutter closet which has my most used handbags as well as the newest ones, and bought a couple of hook bar things from target and put them in my closet so that I can actually SEE what I have and what I'd like to wear. So here are a few phonepix to showcase my sloooooowwww progress :lol:

Photo_051506_001.JPG
Photo_051506_002.JPG

Photo_051506_003.JPG
Photo_051506_004.JPG

Photo_051506_005.JPG

I had some problems with My chocolate onatah with the fleurs falling off so I exchanged it for a yellow one and am having much better luck with it sofar...

I just found your transformation thread! You have so much fab eye candy I couldn't help but take it all in very slowly whilst drooling uncontrolablly!! Can't wait to see more transforming.. .err a.. gorgeous bags!