Mon Monogram!

Ms.Dimpz

Nov 28, 2012
Hey all!

I've been creating a new wish list for when I'm off of my ban and I think I really want a mon mono piece. I also really want a mono speedy (love that honey patina! :loveeyes:)

Are people satisfied with it? Is it worth the extra money in your opinion? Do people ever think it's fake?

Oh & tell me what you think about my choice! Here is what I designed on the sight...I chose the colors I hope will match best with the patina.

What do you think? Be brutally honest please!

ScreenShot2013-01-24at21350PM_zpsd4c288c6.png

Lol! I just saw your new reveal and already hunting for something else! I get you, I started my collection August 2012 and i'm on a roll!!

I personally love Mon mono! HOWEVER, I think its a bag you'll keep forever. For this reason, I love the Speedy and I think it's great and timeless... but i'd wait for the Speedy B Mon Mono to come out in a month or two. It's functional, has several uses, and it will allow you to not get your handles so dirty (which always happens to me and is why I've gone through 2 speedy's in mono and sold them)

I see you don't have a Speedy B... It's the best bag I own as of right now and I think you should look into it!!

LOL i just like making lists and dreaming.. :banned:

haha i wanna take some time to enjoy the girls I have now!

Thank you for that wonderful response, though. I think you are completely right - I forgot about the speedy b! If it is definitely coming out in a month or two I can certainly wait for it (ya know, considering this ban and all... haha) Thanks again. Totally appreciated!

LOL i just like making lists and dreaming.. :banned:

haha i wanna take some time to enjoy the girls I have now!

Thank you for that wonderful response, though. I think you are completely right - I forgot about the speedy b! If it is definitely coming out in a month or two I can certainly wait for it (ya know, considering this ban and all... haha) Thanks again. Totally appreciated!
Lol don't worry...

I'm here debating on a NF GM in Azur, Noe Azur, or Speedy in Azur and find myself doing it ALL DAY LONG. After next week I'm putting myself on a ban until April!

Hey all!

I've been creating a new wish list for when I'm off of my ban and I think I really want a mon mono piece. I also really want a mono speedy (love that honey patina! :loveeyes:)

Are people satisfied with it? Is it worth the extra money in your opinion? Do people ever think it's fake?

Oh & tell me what you think about my choice! Here is what I designed on the sight...I chose the colors I hope will match best with the patina.

What do you think? Be brutally honest please!

Omg - we were separated at birth! I never considered mon mono and then yesterday I just became obsessed! I'm having a mon mono dream too! I was debating selling my neverfull to fund a non mono one but then I read here that there will be the speedy b mon mono! My mind is going crazy! I want to use the birthstone colors of the months of my mom and dad as my colors.

Love your colors! Sassy!

Lol don't worry...

I'm here debating on a NF GM in Azur, Noe Azur, or Speedy in Azur and find myself doing it ALL DAY LONG. After next week I'm putting myself on a ban until April!
omg i just looked at your sig! You have definitely been on a roll too! Haha glad im not the only crazy one. ;)

I was choosing between the speedy azur and the totally azur .. you obv know which one i chose lol. It's funny cuz i still think it kind of looks like a diaper bag, just less so in azur. haha

I vote for the speedy azur over the others...the NF azur will look really worn in a short amount of time because of the thin straps imo. I have the Mono NF and that's what happened to me.

omg i just looked at your sig! You have definitely been on a roll too! Haha glad im not the only crazy one. ;)

I was choosing between the speedy azur and the totally azur .. you obv know which one i chose lol. It's funny cuz i still think it kind of looks like a diaper bag, just less so in azur. haha

I vote for the speedy azur over the others...the NF azur will look really worn in a short amount of time because of the thin straps imo. I have the Mono NF and that's what happened to me.

Yes I bought the Mono NF GM and sold it and got my DE one.

No girl, were all crazed!!!!

Im just nervous on how the speedy handles will get! I love the Totally and consider it but then i get the diaper bag thing in my head and decided ill wait for that when I have kids, after all i'm only 18 and I should be using those bags that will be horrid when I have kids!! lol :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for your suggestions and I think the speedy might actually take the win for me... we'll see!!!

HAve you seen the new NF coming in April? BLUE VACHETTA! OR PINK!!! Check it out!!

Omg - we were separated at birth! I never considered mon mono and then yesterday I just became obsessed! I'm having a mon mono dream too! I was debating selling my neverfull to fund a non mono one but then I read here that there will be the speedy b mon mono! My mind is going crazy! I want to use the birthstone colors of the months of my mom and dad as my colors.

Love your colors! Sassy!
Clu! I absolutely LOVE your idea. I never thought about having the colors symbolize something....that would make it even more special & for something personalized it really would be nice to have it mean something to me. How exciting! I feel like i'm getting a tattoo but not really lol

*back to the drawing board*

Yes I bought the Mono NF GM and sold it and got my DE one.

No girl, were all crazed!!!!

Im just nervous on how the speedy handles will get! I love the Totally and consider it but then i get the diaper bag thing in my head and decided ill wait for that when I have kids, after all i'm only 18 and I should be using those bags that will be horrid when I have kids!! lol :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for your suggestions and I think the speedy might actually take the win for me... we'll see!!!

HAve you seen the new NF coming in April? BLUE VACHETTA! OR PINK!!! Check it out!!
OK i have def seen them - my heart says pink vachetta as I imagine the new pink vernix SLGs I could get to go inside of it

BUT my mind says blue vachetta simply because it will be easier to match considering my wardrobe. What a fun piece to own, though!

Your thoughts? All three are pretty - hope they're not too expensive! Certainly not sure how willing i'd be to shell out too much for a NF!

Those are the colours I love for Mon Mono! I used to play around with the Mon Mono tool on the site for ages with this colour combo! I would love one myself, I just haven't bitten the bullet yet. I have heard some people report that the print can chip off, which is what worries me. I'd always thought that it was printed on before the canvas was sealed, but seemingly that's not the case if it can come off like silkscreened items - Groom, Multicolore etc. I think a Mon Mono would have to be a special occasions bag as opposed to one that receives a lot of use. And if I had one I don't think I'd want to ever put it away!

OK i have def seen them - my heart says pink vachetta as I imagine the new pink vernix SLGs I could get to go inside of it

BUT my mind says blue vachetta simply because it will be easier to match considering my wardrobe. What a fun piece to own, though!

Your thoughts? All three are pretty - hope they're not too expensive! Certainly not sure how willing i'd be to shell out too much for a NF!

I'm hearing around 1400. 500 more than a regular so quite expensive, but so luscious!!! I love the blue and the idea of jeans on a casual day with that vibrant blue... but for summer? Baby pink all the way! But then again, that hot pink with the new indian rose accessories sounds....... :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I'm hearing around 1400. 500 more than a regular so quite expensive, but so luscious!!! I love the blue and the idea of jeans on a casual day with that vibrant blue... but for summer? Baby pink all the way! But then again, that hot pink with the new indian rose accessories sounds....... :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
you're only 18?! lucky girl to have such a collection! I can't wait to see where you will be years from now (if you're still on tpf haha). You're going to have a room full of LV!

1400 is wow. BUT it would be a fun piece...hmmm but a couple hundred more and i could have my retiro...hmm so much to think about! this is the best part! haha thanks for the intel!

Those are the colours I love for Mon Mono! I used to play around with the Mon Mono tool on the site for ages with this colour combo! I would love one myself, I just haven't bitten the bullet yet. I have heard some people report that the print can chip off, which is what worries me. I'd always thought that it was printed on before the canvas was sealed, but seemingly that's not the case if it can come off like silkscreened items - Groom, Multicolore etc. I think a Mon Mono would have to be a special occasions bag as opposed to one that receives a lot of use. And if I had one I don't think I'd want to ever put it away!
ooh it can chip off? :tdown: I would definitely be like you and want to wear the HECK out of a mon mono item! maybe i'll ease my way in with an SLG? hmm...

ooh it can chip off? :tdown: I would definitely be like you and want to wear the HECK out of a mon mono item! maybe i'll ease my way in with an SLG? hmm...

Yeah, I have considered a Mon Mono wallet or passport holder too. Though I don't know if that would be more or less susceptible to chipping than a bag due to being inside my bags with other items! It's something I've considered on and off for a while. I'm still not sure exactly how the Mon Mono pieces are made, there is conflicting info here on the forum, but if you search there are a few threads about people experiencing the print chipping/wearing off. :tdown:

Love your colors! Sassy!

Hi you guys! Hope you had a nice Monday!

We must have been triplets separated at birth!! I went to LV on Saturday and I'm now obsessed with my upcoming speedy mon mono purchase. So, I've decided on the colors (they are not symbolic, but colors that are my faves and good for everyday casual). I think I'd prefer a 35, but I need help from you guys. Is 35 to big/slouchy? My other speedy is a 30, but I was thinking to go with 35 for my mon mono so I could use it for light travel too. Ugh... So conflicted. I'm also conflicted about waiting for the speedy b. do you think speedy b is classic enough for mon mono? I'm conflicted on that point too! Pls let me know what you think. Clu13, are you considering speedy b or just regular? Also, we should time our purchases so we can all reveal on same day. Hahaha.