Mon Monogram!

I think mon mon is of personal preference and taste. Which isnt for everyone. I see nothing weong with these colors and if YOU love them WHY NOT? You know what i mean. When it comes to mon mono who cares what anyone else thinks. This is your personal touch to a timeless classic bag you will keep forever and maybe even get passed down. If you love it, get it, and rock it. An please do share mod pics :smile:
Yeah you're definitely right. I guess I am not 100% sure on the colors so I'm not LOVING them yet (even though I want to) and then on top of that my twin thinks its horrid! So I just wanted feedback from other ppl...the fashionistas on here :smile: If I was 100% on it, little would keep me from pulling the trigger full force! lol.

And of course I'll have mod pics ;) I swear there is a 6' 1" model within this 5'2" frame. lol.

Yeah you're definitely right. I guess I am not 100% sure on the colors so I'm not LOVING them yet (even though I want to) and then on top of that my twin thinks its horrid! So I just wanted feedback from other ppl...the fashionistas on here :smile: If I was 100% on it, little would keep me from pulling the trigger full force! lol.

And of course I'll have mod pics ;) I swear there is a 6' 1" model within this 5'2" frame. lol.

:roflmfao: have you checked the clubhouse?
QM has a speedy 35 in ivory and fusia and its adorable. There was even a aqua blue and navy almosy royal perhaps but sontrast was bold and beautiful. :smile: maybe looking at those will give you a idea perhaps.

:roflmfao: have you checked the clubhouse?
QM has a speedy 35 in ivory and fusia and its adorable. There was even a aqua blue and navy almosy royal perhaps but sontrast was bold and beautiful. :smile: maybe looking at those will give you a idea perhaps.
ooooh the clubhouse! gooood idea! thanks!

Nessie, I'm trying to get my purse forum obsessed self to bed so I can wake up for work...but now you've got me on a mission! haha.

LOL revealing the same day would be hilarious! How tall are you? I personally think 35 is too big but then again you're talking to a 5'2" woman who carries Alma PMs lol..i literally carry 5 things in my bags: cellie, 6 key holder, cles, cosmetic purse, insolite wallet.

If you're someone who ill carry a lot and it wont look awkward on, I don't see why not! :smile:

I'll probably go in store and try on the speedy b before I pull the trigger and go mon mono on it. If I don't like it, I'll go with la classic :smile:

P.S. random: I'm still waiting for the emp speedy 30 to be released....

I'm 5'2" as well! I don't always pick small bags. I need to try on the speedy b again too. I didn't choose to get it in plain, so maybe there's a reason for that. Decisions decisions!