Mon monogram speedy or speedy idylle?

gatchie

O.G.
Jul 5, 2009
I'm thinking of buying a new speedy for my 25th birthday this year along with a wallet and a bag charm. Then it will be a ban for a bit. I've narrowed my speedy choices down to two things: a mon mono or a speedy idylle.

So I wanted to hear from you idylle and mon mono owners out there? Pros and cons? Thoughts?

The only other monogram piece i have is a speedy b 30 and an emilie in red. I don't have anything from the idylle collection yet...

Here's the combo I want for mon mono:
image-2879860451.png

Hmm.. too bad you can't send off your Speedy B to get the mon monogram...

In this case I would suggest you consider the NF in mon monogram since you already have a Speedy with a strap...

I love my Idylle Speedy but I wouldn't want a Speedy B as well unless it came out in Ebene and I definitely wouldn't want 2 mono Speedy 30s.

Hmm.. too bad you can't send off your Speedy B to get the mon monogram...

In this case I would suggest you consider the NF in mon monogram since you already have a Speedy with a strap...

I love my Idylle Speedy but I wouldn't want a Speedy B as well unless it came out in Ebene and I definitely wouldn't want 2 mono Speedy 30s.

:tup: ITA!

I am not a fan of the idylle line. Although it is beautiful in all colous, for the money I prefer canvas to fabric. I am still trying to decide if I like mon mono but if I decided to go for it I would choose this exact colour combo!

I highly recommend the Idylle Speedy!

I have the Fusain and I absolutely LVoe it!

It's not as common as the mono Speedy and I love the multi-carry options, I'm been wearing mine cross-body style. It doesn't scream LV and looks very elegant.

Since you already have a speedy b you should go for the Idylle. I have a Mon Mono that I love but I also have a Fusain Idylle that is awesome. It is my speedy for inclement weather bag. I really love how lightweight and worryfree it is.

I have the idylle speedy in fusain and just love it . Although, mon mono is also just as lovely I think you should choose idylle because you own the speedy B. Just a thought, you are young and I don't know if your married your initials may change. :P

Heidiho said:
Since you already have a speedy b you should go for the Idylle. I have a Mon Mono that I love but I also have a Fusain Idylle that is awesome. It is my speedy for inclement weather bag. I really love how lightweight and worryfree it is.

So the bag is ok to use when it's raining/snowing out? That's my issue with my speedy b... I baby the vachetta too much that I always go to my ebene pieces.