Mon Monogram Speedy B25, please help!

RasberryLV

Jan 13, 2013
I am thinking to purchase a mon monogram speedy b25, here are the combos.
I used app to make rough patina effects... please help which combo looks the best.
I am still considering mon monogram or just keep it plain as Speedy b25 is such a small bag.....would love to know your opinions... Thank You ♥♥♥♥

I attached one of my IG friend, she got a gorgeous Mon monogram speedy 35 with beautiful patina.... so pretty and special!!(Not my pic!)

Attachments

truelvoe

May 11, 2014
Switzerland
I would do either b or d - am not a fan of the block stripes. If I were to get a speedy I would def. get it with the mon monogram, have also tried several combos with the LV app 😉 makes your bag more purse-onal, KWIM? ❤️

RasberryLV

Jan 13, 2013
I would do either b or d - am not a fan of the block stripes. If I were to get a speedy I would def. get it with the mon monogram, have also tried several combos with the LV app 😉 makes your bag more purse-onal, KWIM? ❤️
Thank You for your vote... I just love pink interior so my colour combos are limited.

Attachments

Shoppinmel

Handbag Enthusiast!
O.G.
May 11, 2010
Meridian, ID
I like b the best. I think the black looks neat in the renderings but whenever I've seen photos of the finished product, I feel the black doesn't stand out enough against the mono.

cap

Dec 26, 2008
PA
I would pick c or d . But like it best on the speedy when the stripes are in the corner. A little more subtle this way for a smaller bag. gl :smile: