Mon Monogram Speedy 30 cost?

The reason I'm asking is because I think the store *may* have overcharged me by $30 more although the receipt just said "Deposit" with the receipt total but no style or description or even the price and the sales tax amount on it, just the "Receipt Total" of $1083.75, that's it. What do you think? Should I go back to the store tomorrow?

Do you live in NY? They will charge you the state tax of where you live.
The price is (in NY) $970. + your state tax. Initially you have to put 50% down payment. I paid in full and then an additional $15. to have it delivered to my home.

My receipt said the same thing. I questioned the SA at the register and he said that because it was just a receipt of order.
You will get the actual receipt when you receive your bag. I asked for a copy of the order. That copy showed my name, what I ordered, the design, initials and the colors I chose. Also the date ordered and the E.T.A.

When did you order yours? I would love to see it. I'll show you mine if you show me yours. lol :graucho:

I just found out today that although the program to customize your bag says it's $970 for Speedy 30, the price actually went up to $1000. That's why when I received my paper copy of the Speedy bag, the price says $970, but the register says $1000 and I ended up paying over $30. Luckily, the cashier spoke to the manager and he refunded $30 something back to me. For those of you who wants to order one, it's now $1000. I placed my order on Tuesday and the estimated delivery date is 10/21. I can't wait to get mine!!

Good for you!
I knew that the price was going to go up so, I ordered mine before the (19th) increase. Lucky for you your copy showed the $970. price! WooHoo... score one for the customer!! Congrats!!

Please tell us what you picked out for your personalization. I just called the LV 866 number to find out if the new local store would be offering this and was told no, only the LV global stores. So to be able to purchase the bag, I would need to go to Ill or Michigan. It is feasible for me to do this; however,there are many out there where it is not feasible to get to a global store.