Mon Monogram :( + some recent small purchases.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I ordered my Mon Monogram Neverfull the second they were available. My SA called me the other day and said he had some good & bad news..

Good news: Neverfull had arrived a month early!
    Bad news: The lining was the wrong colour! :sad:

They have to remake it, which really sucks! Hopefully it won't be affected by the shortage, as that was announced a few weeks after I placed my order. So.. my new bag should be here by the end of October... I'm a bit upset about it, but it's better that I'm 100% happy with it I guess.

I was invited to the party at my store a week or so ago. I was determined not to make any big purchases, as I was still waiting for my Mon Monogram to arrive. Even after lots & lots of champagne (and about 100 of the most delicious tart tatin I've ever tasted) I managed to limit myself to two small items :biggrin:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Leopard Bandeau, designed by Stephen Sprouse. I love the hot pink signature!

I didn't particularly like this when I first saw it (I've never been a fan of animal prints), but all of the SAs were wearing them and I just fell in love with it.

Not-funny-at-the-time Story: The first time I wore it I had it in my hair, with the end clipped back while I was brushing my teeth. As I was spitting the toothpaste out, it fell out of the clip and right into the path of the toothpaste! I freaked out and quickly put it under running water, hoping the colour wouldn't run or that the silk wouldn't get ruined. Fortunately it didn't leave any stains and it still looks good! So now I know: put the bandeau in my hair AFTER I've brushed my teeth, even if I'm trying to be careful. :P

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    New Inclusion Bracelet in Noir, & with my Transparent one. They look so cute together :smile:

2. Pretty!!! Love the bandeau and the bracelets so look gorgeous next to each other.

Hopefully you get your Mon Mono before the end of the month!

3. The Bandeau is so gorgeous :love:

Congrats!!!

4. Lovely items. congrats!

5. Love! Sorry about your Mon Mono-- you'll be happier when you get it in the RIGHT color, it'll be worth the wait!

6. Congratulations!

7. can't wait to see pics when you get it!!!:biggrin:

8. Congrats on your purchases! i've been wanting those inclusion bracelets but they're out of stock at out boutique....and I've been pondering on getting the leopard bandeau too! Seems like we have similar taste :smile:

9. Congrats! I've been debating over getting Inclusion bracelets. Very cute!

Hopefully they get your NF right, this time.

10. Congrats they are adorable!!!

11. I love the scarf and bracelets. Congrats!!

12. Lovely items!
    Love the inclusion bracelets :drool:

13. Congrats on your purchases:smile:

14. Congrats on the bandeau and the bracelet! That's a shame about your Neverfull but you're right, it's better that you're totally satisfied with the bag so I'm sure the extra wait will be completely worth it!

15. Congrats!! :smile: