Mon Monogram Opinions Needed

May 4, 2010
Hi ladies,
I am considering ordering a mon monogram neverfull MM in the colors bleu de france and bleu clair. I have 2 questions, anybody that has theirs designed with bleu clair, how is it holding up?? I just read a post on this thread from last year that someone had chipping of that color and somebody replied that it is common with bleu clair. Also, I am not sure what to do as far as initials. I love the look of my three initials J.C.M but as cynical as it sounds (please don't judge me) M is my married name and I worry if we ever aren't together in the future I will be stuck with it and hate it lol. Also, I am not too fond of my maiden name which is a story for another day but basically my only other option is to do single letter J. Please let me know your opinions.
Thanks

Hi ladies,
I am considering ordering a mon monogram neverfull MM in the colors bleu de france and bleu clair. I have 2 questions, anybody that has theirs designed with bleu clair, how is it holding up?? I just read a post on this thread from last year that someone had chipping of that color and somebody replied that it is common with bleu clair. Also, I am not sure what to do as far as initials. I love the look of my three initials J.C.M but as cynical as it sounds (please don't judge me) M is my married name and I worry if we ever aren't together in the future I will be stuck with it and hate it lol. Also, I am not too fond of my maiden name which is a story for another day but basically my only other option is to do single letter J. Please let me know your opinions.
Thanks
Hi. I have the bleu Clair....chipped off almost immediately...I complained to LV customer service and they basically didn’t care. They said it is an issue with the color and that’s the chance we take. I told them that this was not disclosed otherwise I would not have done it. They didn’t care.

Reactions: louislove29
I always use the initials of my first, second and third name, that way if I ever get married or divorced it will still be my initials. Personally I don’t like the look of one initial and I prefer either 2 or 3 but that’s just personal preference.