Mon Monogram on a Neverfull???

Status
Not open for further replies.

imysworld

PandaPop
Sep 16, 2010
I was just looking around on the internet and i came accross something, it was saying about being able to do the Neverfull in Mon Monogram???

It went on to say you could have the inside lining in up to 17 different colours

Its supposed to be coming in September 2010???

Here is the link

http://bagaholicboy.com/2010/08/louis-vuitton-mon-monogram-neverfull/

I would love to have the monogram but with a pink lining or something, maybe i will need to wait a bit longer??

Could anyone tell me if this will be coming to the UK soon or if its even real??

Thank you!!!!!! :biggrin:

Yes, it's been offered in the US for a little while now, there are quite a few members here who have revealed their Mon Monogram NFs. I'm not sure when it'll be available in the UK, though.

Yes, it's been offered in the US for a little while now, there are quite a few members here who have revealed their Mon Monogram NFs. I'm not sure when it'll be available in the UK, though.

THANK YOU!!!

Can you just have the inside done?? I woulnt want my initials done just a nice colour on the inside! :biggrin:

Hopefully before the VAT increase in January!!! :biggrin:

Last edited:
I don't think you can do a lining with no initials. If you check the mon monogram thread in the clubhouse, you will see some reveals of mon monogram neverfulls.

I checked on the website, and its not up there yet :sad:

But i think you have to have the stipe or your initials??

I only wanted it a different colour on the inside! :biggrin:

It's been available in Australia for a while but never on the website, only in store. Perhaps UK is the same.

AFAIK you have to have the stripes, it's kind of the whole point of the Mon Mono

Status
Not open for further replies.