• Keepall 60

• Keepall Band 45

• Keepall Band 50

• Keepall Band 55

• Keepall Band 60

Results are only viewable after voting.

cabas

Mar 7, 2008
Was in the boutique today and Monogram Speedy 25-40 all now available, and Keepall (new!) and Keepall Bandouliere in 45-60. There are now 12 bags to choose from instead of 2!

The prices are equivalent to the differences between non-mon monogram pieces. So Speedy Mon Monogram 30 I think was 1000, and 25 was 970, 35 was 1030. Same with the keepalls it was not a big difference!

I would like to get the Speedy 30 and since my family is into racing cars...me included, I would get my car number on it. I guess that would look "Speedy" :lol:

Deem0nessa - Are you going to get one with your car#?

at the rate im failing with the bag ban...ummm no..LOL...I go in and out of this one...I wonder how long they will offer this? well if i do it will be with yellow and black and the number 791! my car has a cute little bee plaque on the dash with 0791/1000....I do however know that I will not be able to order it from the boutique on the island I am on and will have to fly to Oahu to order it :sad: so most likely not. But then again like being on ban I always go weak!