Mon Monogram Neverfull - interior color

Interior Color: Black or Beige?

• Beige

• Black

Results are only viewable after voting.

NeLVoe

Apr 6, 2016
Hi there! :smile:
I'm thinking of getting a Mon Mono Neverfull MM someday. I'm pretty certain that it will have black and white stripes with my initials; however, I am insecure about the interior. Do you prefer the classic beige-colored one or black? White is no possibility. I would be pleased if you shared your thoughts in the survey and in words with me. :smile:
beige.png black.png

Hi there! :smile:
I'm thinking of getting a Mon Mono Neverfull MM someday. I'm pretty certain that it will have black and white stripes with my initials; however, I am insecure about the interior. Do you prefer the classic beige-colored one or black? White is no possibility. I would be pleased if you shared your thoughts in the survey and in words with me. :smile:
View attachment 3884096 View attachment 3884097
I say the beige! I think it complements the exterior so well.

Reactions: NeLVoe
Given the choice between beige and black I'd say beige. I think it just looks better and you can see the lovely stripes. The black is rather intense as a lining IMO. But I do also feel like if you get Mon Mono it's more fun to customize the interior as well.

That said, I do have a Mon Mono (now three years old) with a pink lining (I have red and pink stripes and my initials on the outside) and I love it. No issues with keeping the interior clean and I have put literally EVERYTHING in it.

Black is like a black hole. Hard to find your things from the bag. It's true that it won't get dirty as easily as lighter colour.

Yes, that's the definite tradeoff! I have a Chanel stretch spirit cabas with a black interior that may well be a portal to a distant planet when I try to find something in there.

I think the important part is how you feel--if you are concerned about stains in the lining then do go for black. The beige is surprisingly good at camouflaging them, but in the end it's up to you. It's a tough choice building your bag but you will love your Mon Mono!

Reactions: ipsum and NeLVoe
I too would choose the black because it is so unique. I agree that black lining is like a Coast to Coast portal where items seem to disappear into the abyss, but the NF opens wide enough to give adequate light to find rascally items- hard to hide. I love either one- no bad choices here!

Reactions: NeLVoe